Windows 10: Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

Discus and support Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having issues with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop that keeps freezing/stuttering when streaming or watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anish Jagannathan, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

I have been having issues with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop that keeps freezing/stuttering when streaming or watching videos, for example, YouTube or movies from a certain website, but it does not stutter when playing games that might take a lot of CPU and GPU power. I looked at support questions asked and I performed the Sfc test using command prompt running it as an administrator. In the command prompt, it states that it found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. I can't post my logs because there is nothing Microsoft provides me to upload a file, (except images), so if someone could let me know on how to do that lemme know.

*I looked at my task manager to see if anything was used and was going over the limit, but nothing was. And, I looked at the task manager when I saw the stuttering happening, so I should have seen something off. I was using Windows 7 for so long and it was working somewhat fine, but I'm regretting staying with Windows because of how many issues I'm claiming to have almost EVERY MONTH. This laptop is only a year old and is in good condition according to an IT department at a local engineering university. (They claimed this on July 12th, 2019).

:)

Anish Jagannathan, Jul 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

1. Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing. - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Stuttering

2. Google Chrome Freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Freezing: When I am navigating google maps If I walk away and come back sometimes Chrome is froze. I have to close chrome and reopen. Also YouTube videos if I pause the video and come back after screen goes off I have my monitor go off after 3 minutes. But it does not matter how long...
  3. Windows 10 freezes when using Google Maps in Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes when using Google Maps in Chrome.: When I go to maps.google.com in Chrome the PC freezes up. I then have to long press the power button and restart the PC. This error is reproducible for me and happens every time I try to use Google Maps. It happens mostly when you turn your map to satellite view....
  4. Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I'm a nutrition coach, so my job requires me to spend a lot of time at Google Chrome you know, mailing with clients, creating diet plans in Google Sheets, etc. About a few days ago I found 2-3 second browser freezes every 30-40 minutes. I have following system specs...
  5. google chrome with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome with windows 10?: can i use google chrome with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-with-windows-10/727657f9-a7cf-477d-9780-0bb9e54b23a2
  6. Google Chrome Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Windows 10: I would like to know how to activate autofill on my pc with Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-windows-10/ba8bd517-6942-44c5-9e03-02c1f89f1108
  7. Google Chrome for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome for Windows 10: I'm trying to install Google Chrome and I'm getting error code 57. Why does this happen? Why can not I install Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-for-windows-10/1cb632d3-a0d0-4f3c-8fe2-420b64714462
  8. google chrome are freezing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome are freezing after update: hello guys i have a problem with mi google chrome the app every time it freeze i try uninstall and reinstall it but the issue persist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/google-chrome-are-freezing-after-update/d60f9d0d-ba4e-4eab-9046-377c41916152
  9. Popups and freezing - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Popups and freezing - Google Chrome: I use Google Chrome web browser and recently I have been having a couple of problems: 1. It has taken to freezing when I close a tab (not every time and always a different tab) 2. I now see ads like the attached appearing periodically in a separate popup window. [img]...
  10. Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter: Google Chrome Update released today fixes the audio stutter that a large number of users who have upgraded to w10 have been experiencing. No need to use : --audio-buffer-size=8192 and forcewaveaudio To update, go to Far right up ( Customize and Control Google Chrome )...