Windows 10: Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom?

Discus and support Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I like to have the taskbar on the left hand side of the screen. And I'm used to having the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom. But in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardCorfield, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom?

Hi

I like to have the taskbar on the left hand side of the screen. And I'm used to having the Windows icon (Start menu) at the bottom. But in Windows 10, the Windows Icon / Start menu is fixed at the top of the taskbar when I have the taskbar on the left hand side of the screen. How can I move the Windows Icon / Start menu to the bottom of the taskbar when I have the taskbar on the left side of the screen?

Thanks

Richard

:)

RichardCorfield, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom?

Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom?

1. Windows 10: With the taskbar on the left, how can I get the start menu to be at the bottom? - Similar Threads - taskbar left start

2. After Start Menu, Windows 10 is getting floating taskbar menu and more

in Windows 10 News
    After Start Menu, Windows 10 is getting floating taskbar menu and more: Microsoft is yet to formally announce all of its Windows 10 redesign plans and it’s believed that the company would introduce the first big update of the year in the fall of 2021. Work on the Sun Valley update has already started at Microsoft, but the company has remained...
  3. How do I get the taskbar open with left edge swipe, integrated into timeline at screen bottom?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the taskbar open with left edge swipe, integrated into timeline at screen bottom?: Originally, my taskbar opened with left edge swipe together with timeline. I just swiped from the left, and the task view timeline had the taskbar at the bottom. At that time, I contacted the online Microsoft Surface support to change it into an XP style taskbar opening on...
  4. how can I get that little tick on the bottom left off the app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I get that little tick on the bottom left off the app?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/retard_in_a_boat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcdrbz/how_can_i_get_that_little_tick_on_the_bottom_left/
  5. How can I get the new start menu UI?

How can I get the new start menu UI?: Yesterday I installed the newest (I think) update via media creation tool but my start menu still has the accent colors and doesn't look like the new one. Do I have to do an additional step to activate the new UI? Or am I on the wrong version? submitted by /u/noobatanything...
  6. How to resize the Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to resize the Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this post for beginners, we will show you how to resize the Height or Width of the Taskbar and also how to resize or […] This article How to resize the Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left?

Is it possible to get the windows key on the bottom, while the taskbar is pinned to the left?: This is my current taskbar: https://i.ibb.co/d6r1Nzd/image.png But i am looking for something like this: https://i.ibb.co/nPRz69m/image.png https://i.ibb.co/K5S4nwp/image.png submitted by /u/PizzaPeePee [link] [comments]...
  8. Every time I open the start menu by clicking the bottom left Windows icon this is what...

Every time I open the start menu by clicking the bottom left Windows icon this is what...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AngryRaccoon44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gce61q/every_time_i_open_the_start_menu_by_clicking_the/
  9. How can I get Start Menu to open faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Start Menu to open faster?: The first time I try to open my Start Menu each day it takes 30 or more seconds for the window to open. What can I do to get my Start Menu to open faster? Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903 64-bit Dell I5-2400 3.10 GHZ 4 GB RAM...
  10. Start menu (left)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu (left): Hello! Is there any way that the start menu opens like this always? (Want the Windows 10 start menu to show the expanded start menu) [img] 125495

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set start menu in windows 10 from left to bottom

2. i like having taskbar on left but how to start icons from bottom up