Windows 10: Windows 10 with Viewsonic TD2430 - Touch screen not working

Discus and support Windows 10 with Viewsonic TD2430 - Touch screen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a TD2430 as a 2nd monitor. It's hooked up via an EVGA UV Plus USB 2.0 DisplayLink DVI video adapter. The monitor also has a USB 2.0 connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WEBlevins, Oct 31, 2017.

1. WEBlevins Win User

Windows 10 with Viewsonic TD2430 - Touch screen not working

I have a TD2430 as a 2nd monitor. It's hooked up via an EVGA UV Plus USB 2.0 DisplayLink DVI video adapter. The monitor also has a USB 2.0 connection for its touchscreen. Device manager shows both monitors and both HID-compliant touch screens. The video on the monitor works fine (1680x1050). When I try to calibrate the monitor's touch screen, Windows 10 says the monitor is a TD2420 series and there is no pen or touch input available for the display. Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong?

:)

WEBlevins, Oct 31, 2017

2. Windows 10 Not supporting my Touchscreen Monitor

I have a Viewsonic TD2420 touchscreen monitor for my desktop. The touch no longer works with the upgrade to Windows 10. If you go to the Settings and get the screen that says Touch screen to set up which monitor is the touchscreen, you cant touch it and
    activate it.

MattTurner2005, Oct 31, 2017
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing newly purchased Touch Screen Monitor

I had updated my Dell Inspiron from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 several months ago. I should also mention that said computer had no touch screen monitor previously.

Then recently I purchased a ViewSonic TD2220 22" Touch Screen LCD and downloaded all the drivers required of it from the CD that was included. Yet, Windows 10 did not recognize the touch screen function of the monitor. I have set the tablet mode of my PC
    to "on" and yet it still does not recognize it. I tried other Microsoft Community topics and questions, but I was unable to locate the "Touch and Pen" option to calibrate the monitor to be recognized as a touch screen and I was unable to locate the monitor
    under Human Interface Devices under Device Manager.

What can I do so that Windows 10 can recognize my touch screen monitor as a touch screen besides download drivers since I have already done said process?

Sabersonic, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 with Viewsonic TD2430 - Touch screen not working

1. Windows 10 with Viewsonic TD2430 - Touch screen not working - Similar Threads - Viewsonic TD2430 Touch

2. Viewsonic XG320Q

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewsonic XG320Q: I have the display operating but I can't get the speakers on the monitor to work. I tried optional updates from Windows update. There was a Viewsonic driver but still no sound....
  3. Touch Screen Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Not working.: I have HP EliteBook 820 laptop. I was working and suddenly my laptop touchscreen stop working. Now I am trying hard and try all possible solution. I think some shortcut key is press by me so that why it turn off or not working. If any solution please tell me....
  4. Touch screen not working!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch screen not working!!!: I have a touch screen that I bought on amazon but it dose not want to work on my pc. Before it use to work but now it doesn't. I am NOT using a laptop and I don't see HID-compliant touch screen. The only way I do see it is when I go to view show hidden devices. I even tried...
  5. ViewSonic TD2760 Touch Display Not Compatible with Surface 3 running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ViewSonic TD2760 Touch Display Not Compatible with Surface 3 running Windows 10: Purchased a new ViewSonic TD2760 Touch Display and it does not work when connected to a Surface 3 running Windows 10. I downloaded new drivers on ViewSonic site under this model, also made sure that all Windows 10 updates were installed; and still does not work. My...
  6. touch screen not working.

touch screen not working.: Hello, I installed windows 10 on my Ematic1118 ns. I need the display driver. Ematic wont respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/df8564d1-e36e-425a-9470-0dba6c875fbc
  7. Touch Screen not Working

Touch Screen not Working: I have a touch screen attached to my desktop that is not working. I have upgraded to the latest version of WIndows 3/17/2020. When I look at HID devices, there is no HID for touchscreen. On the system screen it explicitly states "No Pen or Touch input is available for this...
  8. Reboot to window 10 touch screen not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot to window 10 touch screen not work: I rebooted to Windows 10 now I can't use my touch screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-to-window-10-touch-screen-not-work/20a18a02-31fe-4701-9abb-31fe34aab1bc
  9. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen not working: touch pad and keyboard work but since last two updates in the last two days, my touch screen does not respong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/8874f04d-99f3-441a-b596-71a330aa8c99
  10. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: I am on a Dell Venue 10 Pro 5055, and I just installed Windows 10. I looked in device management, and the touch screen device, HID-compliant touch screen device is missing, i have tried troubleshooting, and i don't have a "hardware and devices troubleshooter" option, even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. viewsonic monitor touch not working

2. viewsonic touch screen not working

3. viewsonic td2430 touch screen not working

4. viewsonic touchscreen not working,
  5. viewsonic td2220 touch screen not working,
  6. viewsonic touch screen monitor not working,
  7. viewsonic touchscreen drivers,
  8. td2220 touch not working,
  9. td2740 viewsonic touch screen not working,
  10. viewsonic td2230 monitor touch not working,
  11. viewsonic cannot work touch screen,