Windows 10: Windows 10 without activation is legal?

Discus and support Windows 10 without activation is legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, I want to ask, I just installed Windows 10 Home, how long is my trial time to use Windows 10 Home? and if the trial period has expired my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aditya Rizqi, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 without activation is legal?

Hey, I want to ask, I just installed Windows 10 Home, how long is my trial time to use Windows 10 Home? and if the trial period has expired my windows are legal? please answer my question, I'm very confused because there are many differences of opinion in the discussion forum. Thank you very much

:)

Aditya Rizqi, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Jul 29, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 without activation is legal?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 without activation is legal?

1. Windows 10 without activation is legal? - Similar Threads - without activation legal

2. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  3. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  4. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it legal to use Windows without activate? And is it legal to buy key from place other...

Is it legal to use Windows without activate? And is it legal to buy key from place other...: Is it legal to use Windows without activate? And is it legal to use it, and bought the key, but the key will not ship to my place in 2 weeks, and I keep using it for 2 weeks, then activate it? And is it legal to buy the key from amazon? I know those $5 ones are illegal, but...
  6. Windows not activated Legality

Windows not activated Legality: At section 5 It states the following : Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method. So Is it legal to use...
  7. Is Windows 10 Legal without activating it?

Is Windows 10 Legal without activating it?: I have a laptop that comes with windows 10 but its from a company that use KMS server. After several days it work fine but eventually the "activated windows" watermark appear. I can change my background, wallpaper, etc while my windows 10 asked for my key. Is it Legal?...
  8. WINDOWS 10 LEGAL WITHOUT ACTIVATION?

WINDOWS 10 LEGAL WITHOUT ACTIVATION?: if i download ISO from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO then i install it in my PC without activation, it is legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-legal-without-activation/d7491774-4dd7-490a-862f-2c0d6febd0bd"
  9. Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?

Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?: I came around this link on a popular Indian eCommerce website selling product keys for around 6$. Is it legal to advertise cracked or pirated keys on such a platform? https://www.snapdeal.com/product/microsoft-win-10-pro-3264/660373952885...
  10. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...