Windows 10: Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

Discus and support Windows 10 without first welcome screen? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Janothin, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Janothin Win User

Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

Hello,

I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to the domain, and we would like to assign credentials to each of the users. Since computers can be by different users, is there a way to skip the splash screen every time someone signs in for the first time? The computer lab is running 1809, 1903, and 1909.

:)

Janothin, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 without first welcome screen? - Similar Threads - without welcome screen

2. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Welcome Screen: Hi, I’m using a work computer and one of my assistants somehow got the system stuck on the windows welcome screen. I’ve looked up videos that could solve the issue my only problem is I have no way to turn off the pc because the system is locked inside a server rack that no...
  3. Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?: When I start my computer, I get the usual fast-flash things that happen during BIOS startup, and then I get (1) the screen with just the Windows 10 logo and a spinner on it, and that is followed by (2) a screen that shows my User Name and the word Welcome, and then I see my...
  4. Welcome screen in Windows 10

Welcome screen in Windows 10: Welcome screen in Windows 10 shows picture but not my name, instead the word 'USER' displays. How can I change from User to my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-in-windows-10/1705a53e-32c8-4e7f-9e47-1cb9c0ff1305
  5. Disable 1909 First Run Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable 1909 First Run Welcome Screen: Every since I upgraded from 1809 to 1909 in March this welcome screen popups on boot every six weeks or so. How can I get rid of it? Once I did click "Continue" and went through a few screens and the canceled thinking that would get rid of it, but it just keeps popping up...
  6. Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 without first welcome screen?: Hello, I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to the domain, and we would like to assign credentials to each of the users. Since computers can be by different users, is...
  7. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

Windows 10 Welcome Screen: I have reviewed two W10 books and can not find an answer. My welcome screen shows my name and welcome against a very out-of-focus picture of the Microsoft picture of the beach scene. I would like to change the photo or just get it in focus. Everything else in in focus...
  8. Windows 10 welcome screen

Windows 10 welcome screen: How do I sharpen a blurry welcome screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-welcome-screen/64c9cbf2-f277-446e-9ad0-9fe6c0fcca8e
  9. Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login: Hi, my deployment of build 1703 was working fine, whether it was with SCCM or with a manual DISM .wim image. But since I got the ISO for build 1803, each time I first logon it get stuck on the welcome screen. The only way to get past that is to hard shutdown the PC. Then...
  10. Windows 10 welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 welcome screen: I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where you enter your username and password etc after you have installed drivers and programs already? Has in ready for a new...