Windows 10: Windows 10 wma

Discus and support Windows 10 wma in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to get WMA to work in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wma/3a3712d9-8198-416d-8bab-6c47f07b41f6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RickDaughety, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 wma

How to get WMA to work in Windows 10.

:)

RickDaughety, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2018
  4. auntiebk Win User

Windows 10 wma

wma files in Explorer, don't show in Windows Media Player Library

Tried to add folders under manage library but they do not show in WMA.
    How can I examine tags?

Many thanks.

Windows 10 wma [​IMG]

auntiebk, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 wma

1. Windows 10 wma - Similar Threads - wma

2. How do I play wma audio file with drm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play wma audio file with drm?: I have tons of files I ripped years ago from my CDs before they were stolen from me. I also have some backup files for the DRMs How can I either get around the DRM blocking the use of these files and or restore the backed up DRM licenses in Windows 10?...
  3. How do I play wma audio file with drm?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play wma audio file with drm?: I have tons of files I ripped years ago from my CDs before they were stolen from me. I also have some backup files for the DRMs How can I either get around the DRM blocking the use of these files and or restore the backed up DRM licenses in Windows 10?...
  4. Win 11 23h2 cannot play or convert wma files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 23h2 cannot play or convert wma files: I have somewhat old WMA files that I got from Napster. I do not see any way to convert to mp3I tired nero recode but it was unable to convert although it recognized.I went to add features and the legacy media player is enabled and its "packs" installed but it was unable to...
  5. Win 11 23h2 cannot play or convert wma files

Win 11 23h2 cannot play or convert wma files: I have somewhat old WMA files that I got from Napster. I do not see any way to convert to mp3I tired nero recode but it was unable to convert although it recognized.I went to add features and the legacy media player is enabled and its "packs" installed but it was unable to...
  6. WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER: I used to be able to play my music files extension WMA and recently, MEDIA PLAYER has stopped supporting the WMA file extensions.Is there anyway that I can get the WMA music files to play?[ couldn't find a category to post this - please move if required ]...
  7. WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER

WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER: I used to be able to play my music files extension WMA and recently, MEDIA PLAYER has stopped supporting the WMA file extensions.Is there anyway that I can get the WMA music files to play?[ couldn't find a category to post this - please move if required ]...
  8. can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?: Can I convert songs already in my windows media player library, from wma to mp3. They will not transfer to my new MP3 player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-songs-already-in-windows-media/d1c3dde6-f0dd-4d62-a62e-1925ee29da4f
  9. can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?

can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?: Can I convert songs already in my windows media player library, from wma to mp3. They will not transfer to my new MP3 player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-songs-already-in-windows-media/d1c3dde6-f0dd-4d62-a62e-1925ee29da4f
  10. HOW DO I CHANGE WMA MUSIC FILES TO MP3 ORFLAC FILES SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM TO MY SAMSUNG PHONE

HOW DO I CHANGE WMA MUSIC FILES TO MP3 ORFLAC FILES SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM TO MY SAMSUNG PHONE: I NEED TO CHANGE THE MUSIC FILES FROM WMA TO MP3 OR FLAC FILES TO WORK ON MY SAMSUNG S22 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-wma-music-files-to-mp3-orflac/cc368af3-aeb3-43c0-85f6-35fb6be0311c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add new hardware for wma