Windows 10: Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card.

Discus and support Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] After taking out my GPU for cleaning, i set it back up and the it claims that due to a hardware change i cannot reactivate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlosDomonte1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card.

Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card. fb28e77d-7897-4313-b3fa-cb27da0e6c93?upload=true.png

Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card. 2446c730-18b5-4da0-b055-1569f09390c2?upload=true.png

After taking out my GPU for cleaning, i set it back up and the it claims that due to a hardware change i cannot reactivate my license with Win10.

Any advice?

:)

CarlosDomonte1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card.

1. Windows 10 wont Activate after cleaning graphics card. - Similar Threads - wont Activate cleaning

2. my graphics card wont update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my graphics card wont update.: i have been trying to update my driver for months now and i keep running into the same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-graphics-card-wont-update/aeef5710-b559-473d-8eb3-49564e70a349
  3. my graphics card wont update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my graphics card wont update.: i have been trying to update my driver for months now and i keep running into the same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-graphics-card-wont-update/aeef5710-b559-473d-8eb3-49564e70a349
  4. my graphics card wont update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.

windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.: I just did a clean install of windows 10 on my pc because I was planning to sell it. After the install, my monitor screen stayed black and said it had no signal. I plugged my monitor into the onboard graphics and still it would not come on. I removed my graphics card and my...
  6. Graphic card issue after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic card issue after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 my GPUdriver was deleted. I think Windows 10 doesn’t support my GPU drivers. My video card is AMD Radeon 4650 ATIHD...
  7. Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card

Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card: I have Nox App Player to play games on my Windows 10 laptop and everything was OK. But it changed after the clean installation of the graphic card. This app started lagging and I don’t know what to do with it. Do you have any solution? Thank you. The graphic card is Nvidia...
  8. Unable to activate Windows after motherboard, CPU and graphic card change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows after motherboard, CPU and graphic card change: My old motherboard died after a BIOS update. I had to get a new motherboard and CPU. At the same time, I got a new graphic card. after setting everything up, Windows 10 asked me to activate windows. I tried the Windows activate troubleshoot after hardware change, and saw...
  9. Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10: Hi, a couple days ago I just installed windows 10 recommended update(KB4025339) after that while running new games like Overwatch but I can run Team Fortress 2 with default 1024x720 screen resolution which is wrong. In apps like blender, I receive errors about not having...
  10. Windows 10 graphic card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 graphic card: Hi, This is my first post and although trawling back through other threads I havn`t found a previous answer to my query. I have installed Windows 10 to my Dell desk top PC and all is OK apart from the ATI RV370 video controller which needs upgrading. This I am more than...