Windows 10: windows 10 wont activate after new motherboard and cpu install.

Discus and support windows 10 wont activate after new motherboard and cpu install. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; today i decided to install a new motherboard and cpu becuase my old motherboard stopped working and after installing windows 10 and running all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZetsZets, Mar 2, 2019.

1. ZetsZets Win User

windows 10 wont activate after new motherboard and cpu install.

today i decided to install a new motherboard and cpu becuase my old motherboard stopped working and after installing windows 10 and running all the updates it wont let me activate. i get error code 0x803FA067.

:)

ZetsZets, Mar 2, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 2, 2019
  3. KVPurren Win User
    New cpu+motherboard, Windows 10 Pro no longer activated.

I upgraded my cpu and motherboard today and my windows 10 Pro is no longer activated, I had no idea switching motherboards/cpus deactivated my windows 10 upgrade. Is there anything I can do without having to spend a ridiculous 200 dollars for a new windows
    10?

KVPurren, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10: Fitting a new motherboard and CPU

Hi,

Yes, you may change your Motherboard and CPU without a problem. To resolve your issue in case you encounter a problem, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

article
    which you can expand Activating Windows 10 after a hardware configuration change
    and you can use an Activation troubleshooter if you get activation errors. The given link is previously provided by
    'Mike P.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 wont activate after new motherboard and cpu install. - Similar Threads - wont activate motherboard

2. BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU: I recently replaced my motherboard and CPU while keeping my current SSD which holds Windows 10.I've been getting this error at random times and I don't know how to fix it"KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe"Here is the dump file from said recent...
  3. BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU: I recently replaced my motherboard and CPU while keeping my current SSD which holds Windows 10.I've been getting this error at random times and I don't know how to fix it"KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe"Here is the dump file from said recent...
  4. BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 wont activate after upgrading CPU & Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 wont activate after upgrading CPU & Motherboard: Hello, I had just upgraded my PC yesterday, and now I need to re-active windows. I originally had bought a full retail version of Windows 8.1 and was upgraded free to Windows 10. When I go to input my Windows 8.1 code it pops up with error code 0x803f7001 and is saying I...
  6. Windows Activation Wont Work After New Motherboard

Windows Activation Wont Work After New Motherboard: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 pro in february, shortly thereafter I upgraded my motherboard. My windows 10 installation told me I need to reactivate. Reactivation doesnt work as it always says it cant contact microsoft servers. In my accounts billing history I can clearly...
  7. Windows 10 installing new motherboard/cpu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installing new motherboard/cpu: Can I use the same windows install on my hard drive with a new mother board and cpu? The license key wont be an issue. Do I need a fresh windows install? Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Activation after new cpu and motherboard

Windows 10 Pro Activation after new cpu and motherboard: I have a brand new product key and it's the same edition. I am trying to activate windows and it keeps popping up with unable to activate windows. "something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again....
  9. Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard

Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard: Hello, I originally got my Windows 10 Pro licence as a free upgrade from Windows 7. I recently got a new motherboard for my PC after years of using an older one and upon rebooting Windows informed me that it was no longer active. I followed the troubleshooter, eventually...
  10. Windows 10 Activation, New motherboard and CPU

Windows 10 Activation, New motherboard and CPU: Hello, I just upgraded my computer with a new motherboard and CPU. I installed a clean copy of windows 10 pro from a USB and skipped inputting a product key/activation code because I do not have one. Before the change, I linked my copy of windows 10 pro to this microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you still install drivers for motherboard and cpu?

2. changed motherboard now my windows 10 wont activate

3. windows installing new motherboard and cpu

4. activate win after new mobo,
  5. new motherboard windows 10 wont activate,
  6. windows wont activate after i got a new mainboard,
  7. windows 10 activate after cpu,
  8. i updated my pc with a new motherboard cpu and gpu and now my windows wont activate,
  9. activate windows after new motherboard and cpu install,
  10. upgrade motherboard and ssd windows wont activate,
  11. install new motherboard and cpu,
  12. windows wont activate on new motherboard