Windows 10: Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer came with windows 10 on it. Recently it would not reboot after an auto update so I had to reset it. Now windows will not activate despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by windows still sucks, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

My computer came with windows 10 on it. Recently it would not reboot after an auto update so I had to reset it. Now windows will not activate despite doing a fresh install and waiting over a week. I need help replacing the digital license.

:)

windows still sucks, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 31, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

1. Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset. - Similar Threads - won't activate reset

2. Windows not activating after reset of PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not activating after reset of PC.: I bought my laptop with windows 10 and after windows 11 update I was having some issues with photo viewing, Microsoft store and other apps. So, I decided to reset my pc and reinstall windows. Then after reset as I opened settings I saw windows is not activated automatically...
  3. Windows not activating after reset of PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not activating after reset of PC.: I bought my laptop with windows 10 and after windows 11 update I was having some issues with photo viewing, Microsoft store and other apps. So, I decided to reset my pc and reinstall windows. Then after reset as I opened settings I saw windows is not activated automatically...
  4. Windows 10 activation after reset PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation after reset PC: So I have a motile laptop, and windows 10 comes pre-installed on it. after I reset the laptop it said; “we can’t activate Windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select troubleshoot...
  5. Windows Won't Activate After Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't Activate After Reset: Hi, I just purchased a Surface go laptop from Best Buy. Upon the very start up of my Laptop, windows was successfully activated and I had no issues with it whatsoever. I did have an issue with switching out of S mode on my laptop. I followed the steps get out of S mode,...
  6. windows 10 won't activate after factory reset

windows 10 won't activate after factory reset: I have a dell laptop, that came from dell with windows 7. Years ago I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when Microsoft was offering that. I was wanting to repurpose the laptop, so I did a factory reset, which got me back to a clean install of windows 10. But now it says...
  7. Windows 10 won't activate after a reset

Windows 10 won't activate after a reset: I tried to update my surface pro 6 yester from 1903 to 2004. I was told the update completed but upon checking it still said 1903. After this i could not connect to seemingly random websites on the internet. I did a factory reset that kept files and now my device will not...
  8. windows 10 won't activate after pc rebuild

windows 10 won't activate after pc rebuild: i recently rebuilt my PC, leaving the SSD as the only part transferred over. i knew this could mess up my activation, so i linked my windows installation to my Microsoft account. however when i booted up the PC, it wasn't activated. i tried all of the troubleshooting tips i...
  9. Windows 10 won't activate after reset

Windows 10 won't activate after reset: Hello I had my PC built in April last year from a reputable PC builder, the build included Windows 10. It has been running perfectly but yesterday I messed up a bit, did some research and decided resetting the PC would be the best way to fix things. Everything went...
  10. Activating Windows 10 after reseting PC

Activating Windows 10 after reseting PC: A couple years ago I built my computer and bought a windows 10 key. But my SSD stopped working so I had to reset my whole computer. I no longer have the activation code and I am tired of the "Activate Windows" in the bottom right of my screen. Do I need to buy another key?...