Windows 10: Windows 10 won't activate on my PC

Discus and support Windows 10 won't activate on my PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my PC with Windows 10 included roughly a year ago and had no problems until a couple weeks ago. I believe my PC/Windows 10 got automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikkiNikki101, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't activate on my PC

I bought my PC with Windows 10 included roughly a year ago and had no problems until a couple weeks ago. I believe my PC/Windows 10 got automatically updated at some point and then I started having problems. It was an automatic repair that I could not troubleshoot. I tried to uninstall recent updates, but that didn't help. Long story short, I had to factory reset my PC to get rid of this error. Now, my PC is working fine, but my Windows 10 won't activate and my product key doesn't work I do have a product ID. I see error code: 0x80004005. The troubleshoot option doesn't work. Is there something I can do to fix this issue?

:)

MikkiNikki101, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 won't activate on my PC

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't activate on my PC

1. Windows 10 won't activate on my PC - Similar Threads - won't activate

2. Installed Windows 10 on new system, OS won't activate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed Windows 10 on new system, OS won't activate: Hey everyone! I upgraded from 7 Pro to 10 back when it came out. Fast forward to today. I just built a brand new computer and installed Windows on it, but it won't activate. I suspect that I didn't install the correct version (I installed Home Single Language), but I want...
  3. Mobile Hotspot won't activate, infinitely loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot won't activate, infinitely loading: I use my hotspot regularly, but recently the main internet in my area went down temporarily and since then I haven't been able to turn my hotspot on. When I try I just get this infinite loading screen, with everything greyed out so I can't click anything:...
  4. Replaced motherboard and Windows won't activate, Troubleshooter finds nothing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replaced motherboard and Windows won't activate, Troubleshooter finds nothing.: Hello, I recently replaced some hardware including my motherboard and windows is no longer activated. I tried finding it through multiple ways of things people have said on the internet as well as using Microsoft's own troubleshooter but to no avail. any suggestions?...
  5. Keyboard won't activate after sleep mode/startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard won't activate after sleep mode/startup: After sleeping my laptop overnight, I opened the lid to wake it up. The screen turned on but the keyboard backlight did not. The keyboard did not work: I couldn't type or use any keys including the function keys. The mouse did not work: the cursor did not move on the screen...
  6. Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It: 8 years ago I bought a PC with Windows 7 Installed in it and it gave me 0 problems. After changing almost every single component of the pc and surviving a lot of virus because of some downloads I did when I was 12, now I'm at Windows 10, but it says I have to activate it, I...
  7. Windows won't activate after a hardware change with digital licence linked to account

Windows won't activate after a hardware change with digital licence linked to account: I recently made a hardware change to my PC, after which Windows says no product key was found on my device Error code: 0xC004F213. Before I changed my hardware I ensured my digital licence was linked to my Microsoft account, troubleshooting doesn't provide the option to say I...
  8. Windows 10 won't activate after a reset

Windows 10 won't activate after a reset: I tried to update my surface pro 6 yester from 1903 to 2004. I was told the update completed but upon checking it still said 1903. After this i could not connect to seemingly random websites on the internet. I did a factory reset that kept files and now my device will not...
  9. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  10. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...