Windows 10: Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I bought this computer secondhand. It says the edition is Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Windows is not activated and it has a ID and key entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shay356, May 4, 2020.

1. Shay356 Win User

Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

So I bought this computer secondhand.

It says the edition is Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Windows is not activated and it has a ID and key entered in.

But this is the message it says underneath..."We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B".

I bought Sims 3 and 4 off Origin but it won't let me download. I have a feeling that it's because my Windows is not activated. Please help! I just spent some money on these games and I don't want it to be for nothing.

Thank you in advance for your help!

:)

Shay356, May 4, 2020

2. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

I've never played the Sims 4, but the Sims 3 is a lot of fun. I quite enjoyed the funny moments and building a house and such. Sims 3 is also open world whereas Sims 4 has loading screens for different areas. With both having their pluses and minuses, I don't think you can do wrong with either.

Masterchiefxx17, May 4, 2020
  3. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does anyone play the sims? With expansions also in mind is the sims 4 much better than 3? I guess in my experience sequels aren’t necessarily better so I thought maybe sims 3 could still be the better game?

Scottyboy99, May 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Ok, thank you. I think I’ll go for sims 3. There seems to be far more content/expansions. I guess if we really get into it then we can try out sims 4 in the future

Scottyboy99, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

1. Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4. - Similar Threads - won't activate Trying

2. Trying to download Sims 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Sims 4?: Hi,I was gifted a HP laptop for Christmas. Have tried to download Sims 4, but the EA app where i need to download the gsme is 'not verified by Microsoft' so am unable to to do this. I am using Windows 11 Home in S Mode 22h2 version.Can anyone help please?Thanks...
  3. Trying to download Sims 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to download Sims 4?: Hi,I was gifted a HP laptop for Christmas. Have tried to download Sims 4, but the EA app where i need to download the gsme is 'not verified by Microsoft' so am unable to to do this. I am using Windows 11 Home in S Mode 22h2 version.Can anyone help please?Thanks...
  4. My Sims 3 Won't Open When I Click the Play Button from The Sims 3 Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Sims 3 Won't Open When I Click the Play Button from The Sims 3 Launcher.: So first of all, I can not post this to the EA Community as my game is not legit. So my Sims 3 all of a sudden won't open. Everytime I try to open Sims 3 I click the TS3.exe or TS3w.exe, my cursor would show the loading symbol then returns back to the normal cursor and...
  5. My Sims 3 Won't Open When I Click the Play Button from The Sims 3 Launcher.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Sims 3 Won't Open When I Click the Play Button from The Sims 3 Launcher.: So first of all, I can not post this to the EA Community as my game is not legit. So my Sims 3 all of a sudden won't open. Everytime I try to open Sims 3 I click the TS3.exe or TS3w.exe, my cursor would show the loading symbol then returns back to the normal cursor and...
  6. Can't play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play sims 4: When I installed the sims 4 on my PC, then when I tried opening it up to play it said "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account." which didn't make sense cause if that was true wouldn't I not be able to download it? Can I get help?...
  7. Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't activate. Trying to play Sims 3 and 4.: So I bought this computer secondhand. It says the edition is Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Windows is not activated and it has a ID and key entered in. But this is the message it says underneath..."We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...
  8. Cursor Freezes When I Try to Download or Play Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Freezes When I Try to Download or Play Sims 4: I have tried EVERYTHING! About two months ago, I went to play my Sims 4 which had previously worked fine and my cursor froze when I opened the game. The game graphics still moved, and my keyboard worked, but my cursor wouldn’t budge. I’ve tried everything from deleting and...
  9. cannot play sims 4 on origin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot play sims 4 on origin: I just downloaded origin to play the Sims 4 on y new computer but it won't let me launch it. it says my video card cannot run it. to make sure the latest video drivers are installed. how do I install the correct things?...
  10. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?: Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does...