Windows 10: Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change

Discus and support Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently updated my motherboard and now it says Windows 10 isn't activated. My Microsoft account is logged in but still won't work. It's the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DionCortana, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change

I recently updated my motherboard and now it says Windows 10 isn't activated. My Microsoft account is logged in but still won't work. It's the same computer with different MOBO. I have a valid Windows key that I bought and won't activate Windows 10. Would appreciate help!

:)

DionCortana, Dec 28, 2018

2. Windows is not activated with valid product key

I bought this license and activated this Windows like 1 or 2 years ago, and it's a valid key, I had my Windows Activated and everything works perfectly until today when I saw a watermark at to bottom corner asking me to Activate Windows.

I tried to reenter my product key but it says that I do not have a valid product key and refuse to activate my windows

Is there any solution for this?

P.S. I didn't reinstall my Windows or make any hardware change

DanielRandy, Dec 28, 2018
  3. M473V5 Win User
    Windows is not activated with valid product key

The same with me exactly today. I made a call to Microsoft and they ask about my phone number, my email, and name just to say that they cant do nothing at this time, cause a problem is really happening with the activation center server. Unbelievable.

M473V5, Dec 28, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change

1. Windows 10 won't activate with valid product key after hardware change - Similar Threads - won't activate valid

2. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key: I'm trying to activate windows 10 on bootcamp with a valid windows key, and every time I try it fails. I've used this key for a long time now and Microsoft will mot validate my machine...No matter which way I go, I can't activate. Even though I know the keys are all...
  3. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key: I'm trying to activate windows 10 on bootcamp with a valid windows key, and every time I try it fails. I've used this key for a long time now and Microsoft will mot validate my machine...No matter which way I go, I can't activate. Even though I know the keys are all...
  4. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: I recently did a full hardware change on my computer except for my hard drive, and Windows 10 says it is not activated. I got this computer over 5 years ago and upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: After buying a new motherboard, cpu and ram and struggling to get it set up on windows 7 not realizing that it wouldn't run the 3.2 USB ports I eventually tried upgrading to Windows 10. The upgrade wouldn't work for some reason, so after more fighting with it to format my SSD...
  7. I cannot activate Windows 10 after a hardware change with a product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot activate Windows 10 after a hardware change with a product key.: I use a product key to activate my Windows 10 that the computer has a hardware change recently. My Windows version is Windows 10 Education and I tried following this article but it don't work. What should I do?...
  8. Windows activation after a hardware change, missing Windows 10 Pro product key.

Windows activation after a hardware change, missing Windows 10 Pro product key.: Hello, I recently updated my PC hardware (I still have the same hard drives) and as I fired up my new computer, I got a greeting from the "Activate Windows" -text on the bottom right corner of my monitor. As I can't remember or find the code for the Windows 10 Pro I was...
  9. Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.

Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.: Long story short, I purchased this computer in its entirety off of someone from Craigslist so naturally, I have no possibility of tracking them down. The PC never came with a manual or, in this case, a product key. Years later (today), I do major hardware changes, which...
  10. Windows is not activated with valid product key

Windows is not activated with valid product key: I bought this license and activated this Windows like 1 or 2 years ago, and it's a valid key, I had my Windows Activated and everything works perfectly until today when I saw a watermark at to bottom corner asking me to Activate Windows. I tried to reenter my product key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont activate after hardware change

2. hardware upgrade windows wont activate

3. show product key after change of hardware

4. windows product key wont activate,
  5. windows 10 wont activate with valid key,
  6. changed hardware windows 10 wont activate