Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t activate

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I’ve got a used laptop with pre-installed Windows 7 (I have a product key for that version). Recently I have tried to upgrade to Windows 10. I did it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Willy bertels, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won’t activate

I’ve got a used laptop with pre-installed Windows 7 (I have a product key for that version). Recently I have tried to upgrade to Windows 10. I did it using Microsoft site, installed but Windows 10 Pro version 1903 won’t activate. An error message and a code - our Activation Servers are not available - error code 0x80072ee7

:)

Willy bertels, Dec 12, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won’t activate

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t activate

1. Windows 10 won’t activate - Similar Threads - won’t activate

2. Windows won’t let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  3. Windows won’t let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  4. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  5. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  6. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Why won’t my windows activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my windows activate: Window’s digital license not working anymoreSo I did a fresh install of windows 11 and now it won’t activate. I started with windows 7 that I bought from bestbuy. Free upgraded to windows 10. The recently free upgraded to windows 11. When I upgraded to 11 it was a whole new...
  8. Why won’t my windows activate

Why won’t my windows activate: Window’s digital license not working anymoreSo I did a fresh install of windows 11 and now it won’t activate. I started with windows 7 that I bought from bestbuy. Free upgraded to windows 10. The recently free upgraded to windows 11. When I upgraded to 11 it was a whole new...
  9. Windows pre-release or 7 won’t activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows pre-release or 7 won’t activate: So I bought this computer off eBay to be my alternative computer,however the os won’t activate and there is a lot of weird things help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-release-or-7-wont-activate/78be896b-bd98-498a-b4f4-b5d13e9f8f60
  10. Windows pre-release or 7 won’t activate

Windows pre-release or 7 won’t activate: So I bought this computer off eBay to be my alternative computer,however the os won’t activate and there is a lot of weird things help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-release-or-7-wont-activate/78be896b-bd98-498a-b4f4-b5d13e9f8f60