Windows 10: Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App

Discus and support Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just switched to a Windows 10 tablet from an iPad. I was trying to get all my normal travel apps and when I tried to download the "Amazon Prime Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spongybob1958, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App

I just switched to a Windows 10 tablet from an iPad. I was trying to get all my normal travel apps and when I tried to download the "Amazon Prime Video US" app and it says it can't be installed on the device. I thought it might be an Amazon problem and contacted Amazon, but they say that Microsoft is the one who won't let users install the Amazon Prime app on Windows 10 machines.

Is this true and if not, has anyone had any luck installing the Amazon Prime app on a Windows 10 tablet or laptop?

:)

spongybob1958, Jan 3, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Time Lady, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App

Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

Hello,

I have a surface pro 6 with windows 10. How do I install Amazon prime app ? Is it not available ?

DonnyMonteiro, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App

1. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App - Similar Threads - Won't Allow Download

2. amazon video prime app for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon video prime app for windows 10: I downloaded Amazon Prime App from the microsoft store onto my windows 10 laptop. The display is too large for the screen, and I can not navigate through the app. There are no arrows that will allow me to move up, down or side to side. The screen resolution does not fix the...
  3. Can't download Amazon Prime app to Windows PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Amazon Prime app to Windows PC: I want to download some PBS Masterpiece videos which I have a subscription for to my Windows laptop for later viewing. Instructions on the website lead me to the Pprime Vieo app for Windows but I get an error message when I try to download the app....
  4. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  5. Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App It directs me to a dead link

Windows 10 Won't Allow Download of Amazon Prime App It directs me to a dead link: Hi, On Amazon, I purchased a movie. I clicked the option to download. It directed me to the Microsoft Store. There I attempted to download the Amazon Prime Video app. When I click on join, it took me to the Microsoft Install/Dev site. The app clearly states that it is...
  6. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  7. Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App

Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App: Cant install Amazon Prime Video App. Can someone assist? Getting "No devices registered on Microsoft Account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-amazon-prime-video-app/cb09cd5b-9c1e-407c-99e0-43ff5ea690c1"
  8. Amazon Prime Music App

Amazon Prime Music App: Does anyone else have problems with the Amazon Prime Music App? I've had it for years, including on Windows 10.I use it intermittently on my PC, not everyday. I use the Android far more often. Lately, the app has stopped working. Now it just fails to launch at all. I have...
  9. Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

Amazon Prime App on Windows 10: Hello, I have a surface pro 6 with windows 10. How do I install Amazon prime app ? Is it not available ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-app-on-windows-10/b8eefbac-2cc7-4d71-8b21-b165a4772387"
  10. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download amazon prime video app for windows

2. amazon prime video app download for windows 10

3. amazon prime video wont download windows 10

4. amazon prime video wont download on phone,
  5. do i have to install the amazon games and software downloader to use turbo tax on my pc