Windows 10: Windows 10 won't allow press/hold for moving items in chrome...

Discus and support Windows 10 won't allow press/hold for moving items in chrome... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an RCA Cambio tablet and an Acer 14" Laptop. There are some chrome sites where you press/hold to rearange panels. But this isn't recognized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dtox_ftw, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Dtox_ftw Win User

Windows 10 won't allow press/hold for moving items in chrome...

I have an RCA Cambio tablet and an Acer 14" Laptop. There are some chrome sites where you press/hold to rearange panels. But this isn't recognized by either device. Is press/hold exclusive to right click? Ive enable and disabled "press and hold for right clicking." Neither do anything differently.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

:)

Dtox_ftw, Jul 28, 2019
  2. stefanlee Win User

5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't allow press/hold for moving items in chrome... - Similar Threads - won't allow press

2. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  3. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  4. Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.: As said in the title, whenever I try to move a tab within Chrome, it won't move around. The same happens with my taskbar icons. However, I can move entire Chrome windows, just not the tab itself....
  5. Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.: As said in the title, whenever I try to move a tab within Chrome, it won't move around. The same happens with my taskbar icons. However, I can move entire Chrome windows, just not the tab itself....
  6. Chrome tabs won't move, Taskbar icons won't either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Install won't Hold

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Install won't Hold: This will be a long post but I have literally tried everything. To prefice: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard, and RAM. Here are the full specifications: Ryzen 5600x GTX 1080 Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200 MHz RAM 2 x 16GB ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus Seasonic 750W Gold...
  8. Move item to taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move item to taskbar.: I want Desktop icon "PBS Schedules" moved to task bar. Searched but cannot find. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-item-to-taskbar/349fe060-5e77-407f-913a-70279303b7ad
  9. MSE allowed items

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSE allowed items: I've been using Microsoft Security Essentials for a long time. Over the years, I've "allowed" four items; these show up in the history section. In the list, the program name doesn't give the file name--only the virus name. For example, one of them says,...
  10. Windows won't allow me to place items in trash

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't allow me to place items in trash: I've run into this several times with Windows 10 ... I downloaded and installed to my desktop. I installed the program. I opened it and then closed it. Now I want to remove the desktop shortcut and the installer to the trash and it won't let me. It's telling me the item...