Windows 10: Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer

Discus and support Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I have attempted to upgrade my computer about six times, Windows 10 won't be installed anyway. I will have to BUY a new one in order to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SelvinHernandez[2], Jan 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer

Hello!

I have attempted to upgrade my computer about six times, Windows 10 won't be installed anyway.

I will have to BUY a new one in order to get Windows 10, but already paid $150 for the upgrade.

How do I get a refund?

It's been only two days after the purchase.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

:)

SelvinHernandez[2], Jan 19, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer

Delta6326, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer

1. Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer - Similar Threads - won't installed desktop

2. Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer: I have a desktop computer with the following configuration.Motherboard - Asus PRIME H510M-EProcessor - i3-10105 CPU @ 3.70GHzRAM - 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHzSSD - 128 GBHDD - 1 TBWhen I try to install Windows on my computer using a bootable USB, I get the following error message....
  3. Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer: I have a desktop computer with the following configuration.Motherboard - Asus PRIME H510M-EProcessor - i3-10105 CPU @ 3.70GHzRAM - 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHzSSD - 128 GBHDD - 1 TBWhen I try to install Windows on my computer using a bootable USB, I get the following error message....
  4. Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop: My Win 10 began acting strange on my main drive. The drive began to show BSOD with a message about how "we will stop your system, we are just collecting data, but will restart the computer." Problem was the system stopped and did not restart unless I restarted at which point...
  5. The Xbox App won't install on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox App won't install on my computer.: I keep getting the error code 0x80240004 whenever I try to download a game from the Microsoft store or trying to install the Xbox App please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-xbox-app-wont-install-on-my-computer/556514f1-1243-43c7-b2e5-f407cb930267
  6. Windows 10 desktop computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 desktop computer won't boot: I can get into Safe Mode to see that "a recently installed bat binary is corrupt." When I tried downloading a fresh clean copy of Windows 10 it fails and I see "uninstall latest LCU failed - Error 0X490." Any thoughts?...
  7. My desktop won't boot up in windows 10

My desktop won't boot up in windows 10: My PC keeps restarting once I try to boot up. I have tried multiple ways to get it to work but to no avail. I can boot up in safe mode and all is well, but if I boot up in safe mode with networking I don't have network access. I have gone as far as reformatting my SDD and...
  8. windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work.

windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work.: let my computer turn and do the things and i can sign in but windows then goes to a black background and the bottom bar just keep going in and out and loading the explore file is having problems and it can't find my desktop file. the update removed or moved and it can't find...
  9. My desktop computer will not boot with windows 10.

My desktop computer will not boot with windows 10.: My desktop computer automatically shut down while sitting idle and will not reboot. I get the error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" I have had this error on the screen for almost 2...
  10. Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal

Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal: My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite that originally ran Windows 8.1, I decided to upgrade yesterday though to Windows 10. After installing windows 10 (it was from the Microsoft Windows 10 webpage and properly installed) the computer would just restart over and over. I looked...