Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t boot anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t boot anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Yesterday while using my laptop(HP Pavilion Gaming 15) windows crashed twice In the span of a couple of hours with kernel security check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mellow_23, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won’t boot anymore

Hi everyone. Yesterday while using my laptop(HP Pavilion Gaming 15) windows crashed twice In the span of a couple of hours with kernel security check failure stop code. At this point it was still booting properly. I wanted to find out what causes it and fix it so I ran memtest and found no issues. Then I made the mistake of enabling the driver verifier and restarted, the laptop got stuck on HP loading screen and I ended up turning it off and on. Windows wouldn’t boot and I was getting a blue windows 10 screen with error code 0xc00000f that says the PC needs to be repaired and that a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed. Luckily I had a USB stick with windows 10 installation so I connected it and tried booting from it. Tried running the repair option which didn’t work. Tried running startup repair and that also didn’t work. Then I messed around with command prompt, with the bootrec commands(fixmbr, fixboot) and the diskpart commands. Still didn’t work. Tried running the startup repair once more and got an error screen with stop code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. After that the laptop couldn’t detect the windows boot manager(boot device not found 3F0 error) and the usb drive boot screen was different now with less options. Messed around again with the command prompt and got the laptop to detect windows boot manager, but now the boot load screen with the hp logo is gone and instead I’m getting this black screen.

Is there anything I can to do fix the mess I made or do I have to pull the nuclear option and just reinstall windows? Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/mellow_23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mellow_23, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 18, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. erixx Win User

Windows 10 won’t boot anymore

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t boot anymore

1. Windows 10 won’t boot anymore - Similar Threads - won’t boot anymore

2. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  3. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won’t boot: I have run into an issue where windows 10 won’t boot. I have tried a couple solutions such as the repair option and a tutorial using command prompt with no success. I have tried taking ram out and cleaning. The error message is attached below, any help would be...
  6. Windows 10 won’t boot

Windows 10 won’t boot: I have run into an issue where windows 10 won’t boot. I have tried a couple solutions such as the repair option and a tutorial using command prompt with no success. I have tried taking ram out and cleaning. The error message is attached below, any help would be...
  7. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot: I downloaded windows 10 Through an installation media 100x tried command prompt and everything I’ve been without a pc for 3 months because of this issue my hard drives are healthy and are working as should and it still won’t boot. Why won’t my windows 10 start up boot?...
  8. Computer won’t boot up anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won’t boot up anymore: For a while, I had an issue where my Windows updates wouldn’t install. Whenever I tried installing them, I would get the “Update failed, reverting changes” screen. Once, I even got stuck in a loop of that. I got tired of not being able to turn off my pc for fear of getting...
  9. Windows 10 wont boot anymore (automatic repair won’t load)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont boot anymore (automatic repair won’t load): [IMG] submitted by /u/finsterer1020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxn0zp/windows_10_wont_boot_anymore_automatic_repair/
  10. Windows 10 won’t boot

Windows 10 won’t boot: i just installed a new processor and motherboard in my computer and went through with a clean install of windows 10. The install runs through fine and completes, but once its done it restarts and just returns to the bios. Even when i restart from there same thing just brings...