Windows 10: windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle.

Discus and support windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop- samsung sa-11 bios version:10 I formatted the system as GPT, UEFI windows 10 64bit computer back in March. it was on 1909. last time i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hackermann, Jul 8, 2020.

1. windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle.

my laptop- samsung sa-11

bios version:10

I formatted the system as GPT, UEFI windows 10 64bit computer back in March.

it was on 1909. last time i checked, since my laptop was too old, 2004 refused to update

when i boot up the computer, very old-school progress bar appears for 5-10secondswithout windows logo but with "Microsoft corporation" on the bottom followed by blackscreen with no cursor. Nothing can be done at this point since keyboard doesn't respond.

I rebooted it a few times and then "Preparing Automatic Repair" and "Loading files" appears with a white progress bar. everything is white text on blackscreen. when fully loaded it shows the old-school progress bar once again followed by blackscreen.

So i created a usb drive with windows 10 install on it. i set the boot order correctly and then... it boots HDD instead of USB. usb was set as GPT/UEFI using rufus.

somehow my hard drive is forcing my laptop to boot from HDD first. So i disconnected the HDD and let the usb drive run. setup page appears, i reinsterted the Hard drive so i can use "repair this computer". It doesn't work. So i opened a command prompt from The windows 10 setup window and typed in "diskpart"

i saw that the hard drive was recognized. so i navigated to the drive and used CHKDSK I forgot the exact command. it didn't show anything broken or bad. I also used bootrec.exe /fixmbr i don't think it did anything since my computer is GPT. but it said successful.. everything i did so far didn't work. Excluding the hard drive from booting doesn't even work.

before breaking like this, computer always says resuming when booting so i couldn't access boot menu. i removed the hard drive to access it.

i am lost and really tired. i need help

:)

Hackermann, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jul 8, 2020
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Jul 8, 2020
  4. windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle.

Black screen without cursor or anything. Windows 10 logo appears and disappears.

Original title: User

Windows 10 install stuck at black screen without cursor or anything. Windows 10 logo appears and disappears.

Freddie O. Lewis, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle.

1. windows 10 won't boot. Black screen without cursor. No windows 10 logo or progress circle. - Similar Threads - won't boot Black

2. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  3. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  4. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: Hi guys Everytime I boot up my computer the motherboard bios logo shows and then it goes to a black screen with a loading symbol. I have a SSD and it use to boot up straight away and faster. Is there anything I can do to fix it? submitted by /u/ImKimchiii [link]...
  5. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: [ATTACH] Basically what the title says, every time i boot this black screen with additional laggy loading circle appears after the windows logo is done loading and it takes a while to actually get to windows. fast startup on/off has no effect, running on 2 HDDs and their...
  6. Windows 10 Black Screen without cursor

Windows 10 Black Screen without cursor: I got a blue screen while playing a game. I don't know why, but I panicked & turned it off by holding down the power button. I think this may have broken it Now all i get is a black screen and the sound of the fans, when i try to turn it on. [IMG]...
  7. Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...: I was just gaming as usual when my entire PC suddenly froze and blurred into blue/white lines. After minutes of unresponsiveness I rebooted my PC manually and this is where I am now. If I boot several times, I arrive at the "Repair" screen where I already tried DISM (which...
  8. Windows 10 black screen after boot logo

Windows 10 black screen after boot logo: PC does not boot right all the time, sometimes after the boot logo with the blue windows sign and the circeling dots, it just stays black and nothing happens. This started to occur with my old instalation, installed windows 10 to a new drive and formated the old one, still...
  9. Windows 10 commonly boots to a black screen with no cursor?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 commonly boots to a black screen with no cursor?: Yeah, just registered with Ten Forums and all that good stuff, and so here's my first of possibly many issues I shall bring to you. xD I upgraded my preview build of Windows 10 (10130) to the pro final version because the preview wasn't able to find additional builds and kept...
  10. Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor: Hi, here is my journey. All was good and well, until my Windows 7 on another drive gave me an NTOSKRNL.EXE error (fixed now). My Windows 10 booted fine at this point, but after entering my password, it was stuck on "logging in" for quite some time. I forced a reboot, and then...