Windows 10: Windows 10 wont boot, blue screen, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed:...

Discus and support Windows 10 wont boot, blue screen, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed:... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi There, I'm hoping to keep my old Acer Aspire Z3605 going. It was fully up to date with all the win 10 updates but i hadn't used it for a week or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonPerriton, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 wont boot, blue screen, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed:...

Hi There,

I'm hoping to keep my old Acer Aspire Z3605 going. It was fully up to date with all the win 10 updates but i hadn't used it for a week or so, turned it on, it booted then restarted as it does when updating but just continued to hang. Eventually i shut it off by holding power button down, now usually when i restart it will restore to previous version, but this didn't happen. Now when i try to start it just comes up the Acer splash screen with the waiting circle, if i restart it, it will eventually "Automatic repair..." but then just goes to a black screen in which the mouse works but nothing else. Ive tried the windows 10 repair media but when i boot to USB the light on it flashes, but then goes to a black screen with no writing or options for repair. And then i eventually get the blue screen again showing the above mentioned fault. Ive looked through previous postings but nothing much helped so far. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

:)

JasonPerriton, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Oct 8, 2018
  3. majid 908 Win User
    blue screen errors stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10

Hi i am getting this blue screen errors only when i am downloading movies from torrents. stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 . can anyone help ?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

majid 908, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 wont boot, blue screen, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed:...

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 wont boot, blue screen, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed:...

1. Windows 10 wont boot, blue screen, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed:... - Similar Threads - wont boot blue

2. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0x00000050: I am installing the latest NVidia drivers there is a blue screen error Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, nvlddmkm.sys the minidump file attached anyone who understands the dump file please give me the solution to fix the issue...
  3. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0x00000050: I am installing the latest NVidia drivers there is a blue screen error Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, nvlddmkm.sys the minidump file attached anyone who understands the dump file please give me the solution to fix the issue...
  4. BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys: Hi Sir,I has been experiencing multiple blue screen of death lately, i try multiple solution online such as sfc/SCANNOW, memory diagnostic test, and it did not solve the issue. Already disable RAM XMP profile it still exhibit same issue. All driver for the SSD has been up to...
  5. BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys: Hi Sir,I has been experiencing multiple blue screen of death lately, i try multiple solution online such as sfc/SCANNOW, memory diagnostic test, and it did not solve the issue. Already disable RAM XMP profile it still exhibit same issue. All driver for the SSD has been up to...
  6. BSOD frequently-Stop Code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Windows 10 home edition Version 2004 build 19041.423 Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two drivers which I updated. -Intel display audio -IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers - Intel 6th generation core processor family...
  8. Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys: Blue Screen Error. Happens randomly every few hours. Just started happening in the last 24 hours. Tried to update my network card drivers. Said they were all already up-to-date. Latest Windows updates have been installed. Asus Laptop. Stop code:...
  9. Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area: Recently i made a mistake of downloading a malware but have since then gotten rid of it or so i thought. no matter what im doing from time to time i blue screen with that exact same start code. I even re-downloaded windows to see if anything would fix and is hasnt is there...
  10. HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys: Hi everyone, here is my problem. My PC and Laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit) are forced to restart with the code display (stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area What failed: Ntfs.sys) every time I plugged in my external hard drive (Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive 3TB). My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page fault system wont boot