Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I turned off the computer while Windows 10 was updating, and then I wasn't able to turn it back on again without it showing the Dell logo then going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasPrewitt1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

So I turned off the computer while Windows 10 was updating, and then I wasn't able to turn it back on again without it showing the Dell logo then going to a blank black screen.

Holding down the power button to shut it off a few times is suppose to bring up this menu which has options to fix it. That worked once, but no matter how many times I do it now it won't load that up again. How do I get that to load up so I can try a system restore? Last time I choose something else but that didn't do anything.

Is there another way to get that screen to load up?

My Dell computer did not come with any physical discs to boot from.

Can I download something from Microsoft to put in my other computer to make it boot up, check Windows 10 I have legally installed there, and then fix it?

:)

ThomasPrewitt1, Mar 15, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. zbook Win User

Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

1. Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either - Similar Threads - won't boot Can't

2. Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!: Hello, a few days ago i turned on my PC and my wallpaper was black and i couldnt use the taskbar. as i restarted it did automatic repairs, check disks and all that. ive tried them again and again and none of them have unfortunately worked and at times gave me a BSOD with the...
  3. Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!: Hello, a few days ago i turned on my PC and my wallpaper was black and i couldnt use the taskbar. as i restarted it did automatic repairs, check disks and all that. ive tried them again and again and none of them have unfortunately worked and at times gave me a BSOD with the...
  4. Windows can't boot. can't install Windows 10 either!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't boot into Windows or get into any recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into Windows or get into any recovery: Hello, my ASUS ROG laptop will not boot into Windows or any windows recovery. When it attempts to boot it will either just turn off, or go into a blue screen with the error dxgkrnl.sys which just causes my laptop to restart after. When it powers on and off enough it will say...
  6. Can't boot into Windows or get into any recovery

Can't boot into Windows or get into any recovery: Hello, my ASUS ROG laptop will not boot into Windows or any windows recovery. When it attempts to boot it will either just turn off, or go into a blue screen with the error dxgkrnl.sys which just causes my laptop to restart after. When it powers on and off enough it will say...
  7. Can't boot into Windows or get into any recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode: Hi everyone,I wanted to roll back the windows to a previous restore point, unfortunately and unexpectedly the windows shut down during "restore point registry" I realized the power cord wasn't working properly and caused my laptop to shut down, battery wasn't enough to...
  9. Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode: Hi everyone,I wanted to roll back the windows to a previous restore point, unfortunately and unexpectedly the windows shut down during "restore point registry" I realized the power cord wasn't working properly and caused my laptop to shut down, battery wasn't enough to...
  10. Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode