Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I turned off the computer while Windows 10 was updating, and then I wasn't able to turn it back on again without it showing the Dell logo then going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasPrewitt1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

So I turned off the computer while Windows 10 was updating, and then I wasn't able to turn it back on again without it showing the Dell logo then going to a blank black screen.

Holding down the power button to shut it off a few times is suppose to bring up this menu which has options to fix it. That worked once, but no matter how many times I do it now it won't load that up again. How do I get that to load up so I can try a system restore? Last time I choose something else but that didn't do anything.

Is there another way to get that screen to load up?

My Dell computer did not come with any physical discs to boot from.

Can I download something from Microsoft to put in my other computer to make it boot up, check Windows 10 I have legally installed there, and then fix it?

:)

ThomasPrewitt1, Mar 15, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. zbook Win User

Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either

1. Windows 10 won't boot. Can't get recovery screen to load either - Similar Threads - won't boot Can't

2. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past ASUS loading screen: I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it...
  3. Windows 10 Won't Boot UP: Just Loads A Black Grub Screen with a >

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Won't Boot UP: Just Loads A Black Grub Screen with a >: My Windows 10 won't boot up anymore. When I try to boot up, I just get a black screen with: grub > displayed on it. Above that, it says: Code: Minimal BASH-like editing is supported. for the first word, TAB lists possible commands completions.Anywhere else TAB lists...
  4. Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.

Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.: Okay so, I've got this issue with my laptop where I can't log in. It starts up fine, gets to the screen with time and my account picture and name etc, and I can enter my password all fine. After I enter my password the screen just enters some infinite loop with "Welcome" and...
  5. Windows 10 Won't Boot - get a blue screen error with "Bad_System_Config_Info" and then a...

Windows 10 Won't Boot - get a blue screen error with "Bad_System_Config_Info" and then a...: I get a blue screen error with "Bad_System_Config_Info" and then a "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" Blue Screen. Then it freezes. I booted from a Windows 10 USB flash drive and tried to run system recovery from several restore points. They all failed after a few minutes...
  6. Windows 10 Recovery/Install Disc Won't Load

Windows 10 Recovery/Install Disc Won't Load: I recently had a Windows 10 loading failure loop, so after going through a System Restore and a PC reset, neither of which worked, I performed a clean install, which resolved the problem at first. However, after half a day with a working computer and during the process of...
  7. Windows Blue logo stuck, won't load startup repair or recovery boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Blue logo stuck, won't load startup repair or recovery boot.: I would do two things, uninstall drivers for mouse and keyboard and let windows re-install. I would also look in those sections, within device manager, for hidden devices and remove them as well. If this does not fix run sfc /scannow at a command prompt(admin) just to be...
  8. Login screen doesn't load, can't get computer to boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen doesn't load, can't get computer to boot in safe mode: Hello all, This morning when I booted up my HP Pavilion, my taskbar, windows button, Cortana, etc wouldn't respond. This has happened periodically since upgrading to Windows 10, but it hast happened for a while. The way I used to fix it was to open the system configuration...
  9. Windows 10 splash screen won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 splash screen won't load: Windows 10 splash screen looks like the bottom 2 panes have been shot full of holes with a shotgun. OS never completes boot up, I have to power down with power button and immediately power back on. This has been happening since day one (a couple of months). 8 out of 10 boot...
  10. Windows 10 will not update, won't let me make a usb recovery either

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update, won't let me make a usb recovery either: I have a mini dell 3050 with windows 10 home on it, it came with a 32gb ssd and 2gb ram, I upgraded the ram per crucials page to 8gb, also upgraded the ssd drive to a 128gb transcend ssd cloning the original ssd with Macrium Reflect Free program, everything seemed to go...