Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, I have one large issue. I have been doing some work in chrome and my laptop lenovo ideapad 330 has frozen, so I turned it off and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thalloran_CZE, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error

Good morning,

I have one large issue. I have been doing some work in chrome and my laptop lenovo ideapad 330 has frozen, so I turned it off and back on again never had issues with that. After lenovo logo has popped up, windows was refusing to boot. So I tried built in repair, which failed. After that I tried backup, alsl failed. Running windows im safe mode or how is it called, I don't have windows in english, also failed. Now i tried running command chkdsk. It has been working for about an 4 hours and now error has jumped on me. I don't really know what to do. I've tried pluging harddisk into another PC and I can't get into users folder and copy my important stuff from there which I can't lose that's why I haven't tried factory reset. Error of chksdk is included in photo.

Thanks in advance.

Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error [​IMG]

:)

Thalloran_CZE, Aug 24, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error

chkdsk c: /F

It might be an error on the drive. We suggests that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Run Disk Cleanup utility to clear your junk files.
    • Open an elevated CMD type sfc /scannow and hit Enter to run the System File Checker.
    • Once the scan is completed, restart your computer. Remember to exit ChkDsk
      during boot.
    • Next, again open CMD as admin type
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and hit Enter to repair the Windows image.
    • Now see if ChkDsk able to complete the scan.

Note: Before doing the steps, make sure you save a back up of your files.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error

1. Windows 10 won't boot + chkdsk error - Similar Threads - won't boot chkdsk

2. PC won't boot, drive not visible after chkdsk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot, drive not visible after chkdsk: So I got a cheap 10tb drive, and decided to run a chkdsk /r /f on it. It estimated around 80 hours to completion, but it froze at about 18 hours remaining. I Ctrl-C'd it, and closed the command prompt window. I tried to re-mount / format it in computer management, but it...
  3. Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors: Everytime i try to boot my PC since yesterday i get the error 0xc00000e9, attempting recovery keeps failing. I was able to enter the recovery environment from a boot usb stick. However "Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC".I ran scf /scannow using the cmd and now i...
  4. Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors: Everytime i try to boot my PC since yesterday i get the error 0xc00000e9, attempting recovery keeps failing. I was able to enter the recovery environment from a boot usb stick. However "Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC".I ran scf /scannow using the cmd and now i...
  5. Windows Boot Error 0xc00000e9, chkdsk unspecified errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. System won't boot after powercut during chkdsk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System won't boot after powercut during chkdsk: Hi all, I was running a chkdsk /r /f on my PC due to having issues with disk speeds, when I lost power for about a half a second. It was about halfway through the process and now the machine won't boot. It's in a surge protected socket so I don't think that's an issue....
  7. chkdsk on boot drive won't run at startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk on boot drive won't run at startup: I am trying to image my boot hard drive in order to migrate the data to an ssd. The backup software (Macrium Reflect) first checks the file system, but reports an "MFT corrupt error", and indicates to run chkdsk c: /r to fix the issue. I opened power shell and attempted to...
  8. Windows 10 CHKDSK error

Windows 10 CHKDSK error: So I tried chkdsk because every time I booted my computer always told me to restart to fix drive errors but never got fixed. After running chkdsk on powershell and cmd, both giving me the same answers of This type of file system is NTFS. volume label is OS. Warning! /f...
  9. Windows 10 error won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 error won't boot: facin errors DPC watchdog violation system service exception Kmode exception not handled memory management page fault in non paged area kernal mode heap corruption 0xc000021a have win 10 recovery usb have win 10 installation usb but every time keyboard and mouse...
  10. Windows 10 - Computer won't boot since failed "chkdsk"!

Windows 10 - Computer won't boot since failed "chkdsk"!: Hello -bios I am in need of some serious help! I own a Dell XPS 8700 desktop, Windows 10. I perform maintenance on a regular basis to keep things running smoothly. A few days ago, I ran a disk check ( administrative dskchk ), obviously to make sure there were no bad...