Windows 10: Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001

Discus and support Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Guitarlady7, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001

Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001

:)

Guitarlady7, Feb 18, 2019
  2. alm97 Win User

Windows 10 Choose Keyboard Layout

My desktop computer upgraded Windows 10 it is stuck to choose keyboard layout I can't do nothing. The keyboard doesn't show light and mouse doesn't show white curse. When I turn on the computer the keyboard light and the mouse light come on then goes off.

alm97, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Stuck at Choose your keyboard layout

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that Windows is stuck at choose your keyboard Layout screen. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.
    • Are you not able to select the keyboard layout from the window?

• Do you get any error message/error code after selecting the keyboard layout?
    I suggest you to remove all the external devices connected to your system, except Keyboard and mouse and check if it helps.

If not, you can create a system repair disk and perform the repair option on the operating system to correct the issue you are facing with. You can use system repair disk to restore the PC with missing files.

I suggest you to perform Automatic repair
    by downloading Windows 10 ISO image from the
    Media Creation Tool
    and check if the issue is resolved.

Automatic Repair tool automates common diagnostic and repair tasks for startup issues like non-bootable operating system installations. Automatic repair starts the PC in
    the normal manner if the booting fails. Automatic repair can be done from the Windows Recovery Environment (WRE) window of the PC.

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12. The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text
      Press any key to boot from CD or DVD. Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting> Advanced option >
      Automatic repair.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 18, 2019
  4. drea97 Win User

Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed this issue.

Thanks

drea97, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10, won't boot, goes to 'choose keyboard layout', showed error code 80004001 - Similar Threads - won't boot goes

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Windows 10 “Choose your keyboard layout” boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 “Choose your keyboard layout” boot: Whenever I turn my PC on I get an error message saying “choose your keyboard layout” when I choose my layout it automatically takes me to a screen with 2 options- Turn off your PC or Troubleshoot. When I click troubleshoot, it shows only the advanced options screen. Under...
  5. Error Code 80004001

Error Code 80004001: Hi, I turned on my computer today to be greeted with a blue screen with only the options of Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC. Under Troubleshoot, System restore comes up with an error "you must specify which windows installation to restore. Restart this computer,...
  6. Error code: 80004001

Error code: 80004001: Hello I'm typing for a tablet and I'm getting an error code called 80004001 and I can't fix it tryed everything it belive and it never shows up with reset this pc where it does the whole thing for updates can anyone help I put 3 pics down can anyone help...
  7. Error code 80004001

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error code 80004001: What is it and how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/error-code-80004001/5f635b76-5829-4703-b1f6-5741e603c65d
  8. Error on startup with choose keyboard layout.

Error on startup with choose keyboard layout.: Windows 10 Pro Build No 16299.522 Today in the morning when I turned on my Laptop a screen showed up a screen saying- "Choose your Keyboard Layout". [IMG] When I chose US it took me to another screen [IMG] Please help me out with this issue. Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout: Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed...
  10. Windows 10 boot problem/choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot problem/choose your keyboard layout: Hello, After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 within the last week, everything was fine at first. Then this morning Everything on screen froze, and when I did a force restart, the following happened (and continues to happen ad nauseam): Windows tries to boot as...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 80004001 wont boot

2. hp laptop wont boot wiindows 10 goes straight to choose your keyboard layout

3. my hp laptop wont boot up wont let me in error code 80004001

4. windows 10 wont boot chose keyboard layout,
  5. error code 80004001 windows 10 wont boot,
  6. windows 10 wont boot past choose keyboard layout