Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot! Nothing has worked so far

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot! Nothing has worked so far in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to boot into windows 10. I keep getting a BSOD and the error is system license violation. This happened after I tried to use a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KDThreeSixty, May 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't boot! Nothing has worked so far

When I try to boot into windows 10. I keep getting a BSOD and the error is system license violation. This happened after I tried to use a system restore to fix my keyboard. The system restore was successful but my keyboard still was not working at the login screen. I restarted my PC and i've been getting the error ever since.

I can't use system restore because my restore dates vanished. I can't return to a previous version, I can't use safe mode. I can't Even reset my PC. I tried using the command prompt to fix the issue but that didn't work either. I noticed my drive letters changed so I fixed that and it still didn't work. I even got the lazesoft recovery suite to fix the registry, that didn't change anything.

I scanned my drives and everything is still there and the drives are healthy so Idk why this is happening. When I installed windows 8 5 years ago my friend used his disk. I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when that was a thing too and it's been fine until now. It seems like my only option left is to backup my data from my raid SSDs and restore it after reinstalling windows. I don't want to do that yet though. Does anyone have another solution I could try?

:)

KDThreeSixty, May 6, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 6, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, May 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won't boot! Nothing has worked so far

Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot! Nothing has worked so far

1. Windows 10 won't boot! Nothing has worked so far - Similar Threads - won't boot Nothing

2. Hey, I'm stuck on this page... Nothing is working so far.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I'm stuck on this page... Nothing is working so far.: Im stuck on the page... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-stuck-on-this-page-nothing-is-working-so/de9d30f8-8536-4822-aa79-c5187de28f6b
  3. Hey, I'm stuck on this page... Nothing is working so far.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, I'm stuck on this page... Nothing is working so far.: Im stuck on the page... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-stuck-on-this-page-nothing-is-working-so/de9d30f8-8536-4822-aa79-c5187de28f6b
  4. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far: My headset mic just recently decided to stop working mostly. So it does detect stuff, its just quiet, and even then it only detects it when my mic is literally inside my mouth. I have tried adjusting the volume in the configuration settings and it didn't help, also I cannot...
  5. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far: My headset mic just recently decided to stop working mostly. So it does detect stuff, its just quiet, and even then it only detects it when my mic is literally inside my mouth. I have tried adjusting the volume in the configuration settings and it didn't help, also I cannot...
  6. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Color calibration resetting on sleep/restart. Nothing helped so far

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color calibration resetting on sleep/restart. Nothing helped so far: As the title says, the color calibration keeps going default for me despite having tried every solution I could find about this problem.I've installed the newest windows updates and graphic card drivers. Windows 10 Pro Build: 19041.867 nVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 16GB RAM...
  8. Cant delete this folder - nothing works so far

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant delete this folder - nothing works so far: Hi, I've tried reboot in safe mode, cmd.exe, orbit unlocker, AVG shred, sfc/scandisk, chkdsk....nothing can get rid of this stupid folder. It was created by camtasia studio 9 after rendering a video. There is no folder code for it in cmd either in administrator or...
  9. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  10. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...