Windows 10: Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I boot my PC only once in the morning it will not boot on the first attempt. I reset and it boots fine. Below are my stats:Anyone know what else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeD_900, Dec 18, 2021.

1. JoeD_900 Win User

Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset

When I boot my PC only once in the morning it will not boot on the first attempt. I reset and it boots fine. Below are my stats:Anyone know what else to do? Any suggestions would be appreciated. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)

JoeD_900, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset

1. Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset - Similar Threads - Won't Boot Try

2. Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try-Boots following reset: When I boot my PC only once in the morning it will not boot on the first attempt. I reset and it boots fine. Below are my stats:Anyone know what else to do? Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  3. windows 10 won't boot. Trying to follow directions, but....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 won't boot. Trying to follow directions, but....: Hi, My Win 10 will not boot. Also, I can't access start up repair via "triple boot" because I activated the following cmd prompt a while ago: reagentc /disable I have an installation disk and I accessed the system repair from there, but when I click "start-up repair"...
  4. Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try, But will Boot When Restarted

Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try, But will Boot When Restarted: Every time I try to boot up my Dell LapTop it will not boot on the first attempt. It gets stuck at the windows 10 boot screen with the hard drive light on solid > indefinitely. This started about 4 months ago, after an update . . . If I press and hold the the On/Off...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't boot after reset: My computer was running very slow so I decided to do a system reset. I mad the windows recovery media and proceded with the reset without any problems. After however it has been stuck in this screen for hours. (Glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/VNFu1S8) Finally I turned it off...
  6. Followed a Windows 10 update reset tutorial - computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Followed a Windows 10 update reset tutorial - computer won't boot: I'm going to try and keep the story short. I am using the Windows Insider preview 20.04 I followed a tutorial on how to reset the windows 10 update (I'm sure it's nothing to do with the method, just my system didn't like it) I downloaded the reg file, and then it was...
  7. Won't boot first time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't boot first time: When I have the AMD FX9370 installed, my computer won't boot first time. Never does. I hold the power button until it shuts off and press it again for a 2nd boot with zero issues. When the FX8350 is installed it does boot first try. The board was an msi 970a G46 with an...
  8. Laptop won't boot following reset

Laptop won't boot following reset: I reset the computer after it wouldn't boot. Now, when I start it, I get the blue screen that says there was a problem and Windows will restart. But it doesn't restart, just turns itself off. This was a complete reset, deleting everything....
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after first run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after first run: After installing windows 10 x64 (Update and Clean) it runs for the first time. I download and install whatever updates are available, and do a restart, but windows wont boot, i get the windows logo, and the rings spining (Loading) and then black screen. Ive tried startup...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot unless windows 7 drive is selected to boot first

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot unless windows 7 drive is selected to boot first: Hello I did a clean Windows 10 pro 64bit install with a usb drive and media create tool a few weeks ago on a new SSD just for windows 10. I still had my windows 7 SSD still hooked up and set as first bootable drive when I installed windows 10 on the new SSD. For some...