Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot/start up

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot/start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem literally started out of nowhere. All was fine today until while trying to do something, my Gateway laptop which obviously has Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ImMicrohard, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won't boot/start up

This problem literally started out of nowhere. All was fine today until while trying to do something, my Gateway laptop which obviously has Windows 10 just went black. I turned it back on, and the "slide to shut down" appeared and it obviously turned my PC off.

Now, when I press the power button nothing occurs, however when I insert the charger it comes on automatically. First I get the Gateway logo, then the Windows screen, and then the PC restarts again. Sometimes the Windows screen has the "preparing automatic repair". This is the only thing that occurs.

So yeah I don't really know how this happened or why it's happening.

:)

ImMicrohard, Apr 9, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Apr 9, 2021
  4. erixx Win User

Windows 10 won't boot/start up

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot/start up

1. Windows 10 won't boot/start up - Similar Threads - won't boot start

2. windows 10 won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 won't boot up: so the propblem is that my windows 10 got the blue screen crash when there where updates available that needed me to restart the PC to update it. however as soon as it collected all the data after the blue screen crash it did boot up by itself but only up to the loading...
  3. windows 10 won't boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 won't boot up: so the propblem is that my windows 10 got the blue screen crash when there where updates available that needed me to restart the PC to update it. however as soon as it collected all the data after the blue screen crash it did boot up by itself but only up to the loading...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot up

Windows 10 won't boot up: This started before the last night, my Pc won't boot up not even showing the windows logo. It just shows some blinking underlines then it goes to black screen, nothing, no cursor. I can press caps lock and it still lights up even if I can't do anything, tried ctrlaltdel and...
  5. Windows 10 Won't boot up

Windows 10 Won't boot up: Hello, In the last 3 months, I've had 2 of my computers running windows 10 be rendered completely useless. One is an old desktop, one a new laptop. Both computers are unable to boot up. I've tried all of the troubleshooting options and none work. I do not want to reinstall...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot up

Windows 10 won't boot up: So yesterday I installed a new fan and it booted just fine, after I was done doing things on the computer I went to shutdown and it restarted, it show the post-boot and when it trys tu run windows the logo appears a few seconds and then it loops back to the post-boot then...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't boot up: I activated more cores in my laptop on ms config, now my laptop has an un-ending cycle of startup repair and restarts, even safe mode won't boot up.... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-boot-up/eff6b527-2a55-46c9-9c64-41b992e3d206
  8. Windows 10 won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot up.: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors. File:\Boot\BCD Error code:0xc0000014c I have been stuck for days and need help. This may have been after one of the many updates....
  9. Windows 10 won't boot up

Windows 10 won't boot up: When I turn on my computer it starts the automatic repair and reapeats it 3 times till it brings me to a blue screen saying "automatic repair couldn't repair you pc" and "Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt" I dont know if this is important I tried the...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot properly on cold start-up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot properly on cold start-up.: Whenever I shut down my computer, I always have this problem. The Windows 10 insignia and the loading circle beneath will appear, then the screen will fade to black, and then my monitor says it can't detect my computer. I then have to unplug my computer from the outlet...