Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 os was working fine apart from running a bit slow on start up but shut down as normal till i tried to start pc the screen goes black after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcusMacGowan, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

windows 10 os was working fine apart from running a bit slow on start up but shut down as normal till i tried to start pc the screen goes black after boot up starts and dont boot windows icon or get to sign in with password and tried the following

reset with keeping my files

complete reset

system restore

system recovery

fix start up

and even gone through safe mode to scan for disk errors which was found but wouldnt repair either...

ive got loads of pictures i cant lose and other stuff i really dont want to lose but feel like a format is the only option unless theres someone that can help me?

please and thanks in advance

:)

MarcusMacGowan, Jun 28, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Tais0112 Win User
    Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

1. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything - Similar Threads - won’t boot repair

2. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  3. Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset: Hi, so I’ve had this problem for a cupple of days now and I can’t seem to find anything else like it,I reset my pc and fully cleaned all drives to fix my storage problem, in the process of resetting it it keeps coming up and asking the time date and language but after when I...
  4. Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset: Hi, so I’ve had this problem for a cupple of days now and I can’t seem to find anything else like it,I reset my pc and fully cleaned all drives to fix my storage problem, in the process of resetting it it keeps coming up and asking the time date and language but after when I...
  5. Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...: my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6 bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find the...
  7. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything: hi my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6 bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find...
  8. Windows 10 won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t boot up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/borisbao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmleyw/windows_10_wont_boot_up/
  9. Windows won’t boot up

Windows won’t boot up: Idk what happend but i woke up this morning and my pc wont boot up windows it just keeps going into bios or a sceen that says reboot and select boot Device and nothing i do works please help[IMG]...
  10. WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!: I have a laptop that willnot boot to windows or allow itself to be factory reset. I have tried most basic fixes including using a windows image files on external media. I have changed boot settings to only allow booting from my widows 10 disk and instead, it boots straight...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone wont boot up