Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot up.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors. File:\Boot\BCD Error code:0xc0000014c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mb1952, Oct 9, 2019.

1. mb1952 Win User

Windows 10 won't boot up.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

File:\Boot\BCD

Error code:0xc0000014c

I have been stuck for days and need help.

This may have been after one of the many updates.

:)

mb1952, Oct 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 9, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Oct 9, 2019
  4. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't boot up. - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot: Dear all, For a while now, I've found that my computer would often not boot when switched on. The fans would start, but nothing else would happen. I recently fixed this by changing the CMOS battery, but I am still unable to boot the Computer from sleep. Again, the fans...
  3. Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor: Hi, I installed VSDC video editor on my Dell Inspiron 15 3552 laptop running Windows 10. Now it won't boot up. I changed the installation file folder from whatever it was to "VSDC Video Editor" during installation. It installed properly and requested that I restart my...
  4. Windows won't boot after fresh install across all hard drives.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't boot after fresh install across all hard drives.: So this is a strange question: I built a new CPU and attempted to install windows onto a samsung m.2 970 evo plus. Windows installed but after restarting to confirm instalation the system locks up right after the bios screen. All i see is 3 stopped circles a picture of my...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after taking off and putting back HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot after taking off and putting back HDD: Hey guys , Maybe some of you know ways how to fix this problem. After taking off and putting back HDD windows do not boot. My computer model is Lenovo ideapad 310. Then i click power button it's starts quite normally just that lenovo logo shows about 1 minute than the blue...
  6. PC won't boot after lastest Windows 10 update

PC won't boot after lastest Windows 10 update: Hi, Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo logo screen, but doesn't go any further. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment. I don't know how to recover it. Can you help? Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Won't boot.. Repairing disk errors

Windows 10 Won't boot.. Repairing disk errors: I have a Toshiba Satellitle i7 Windows 10 wont start first showing automatic repair then, "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete"... and nothing happens over 4 hours. I cannot even get into advance settings or command prompt even when I press F2,...
  8. Won't boot after windows update

Won't boot after windows update: I did a windows update on Saturday night and Sunday morning my Surface Book won't even boot up. The keyboard flashes and boom nothing. I can't get the serial number or do a roll back because the the unit won't turn on. Any suggestions would be very helpful......
  9. Win 10 Update broke PC - now it won't boot - How to fix?

Win 10 Update broke PC - now it won't boot - How to fix?: Attempting to boot results in a blue stop screen with Stop Code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Eventually I get to a screen with various repair options. When I choose command prompt and enter "bcdedit /store c:\Boot\BCD" I get an error: boot configuration data store could not be...
  10. System won't boot with Ext HDDs connected - started in January

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System won't boot with Ext HDDs connected - started in January: For as long as I can remember getting my hands on External HDDs Ive had them connected as media drives (movies, music, images, etc.). Ive never had to disconnect them, whether I wanted to put the PC to sleep and wake up, turn it off and back on, restart, or an update was...