Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer wont go past logo screen to boot windows 10 and it won't go into recovery menu either to try reset or safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hannalin, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hannalin Win User

Windows 10 won't boot

My computer wont go past logo screen to boot windows 10 and it won't go into recovery menu either to try reset or safe mode

:)

Hannalin, Jun 13, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jun 13, 2019
  4. scraff Win User

Windows 10 won't boot

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot

1. Windows 10 won't boot - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC: So I was playing games normally. Power went out in my house, and when I turned it on again, this error popped up (0x000000f). I have tried disabling Secure Boot and booting. Didn't work. Well, at least I think I did disable it. My mobo has MSI Click Bios and it's messy af....
  3. My asus X751N won't boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My asus X751N won't boot.: My asus won't boot. All get is a black screen with a blue box requesting password. Who can help me? I have no money. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-x751n-wont-boot/af0d958c-137c-48d1-94fc-fbc28039855d
  4. laptop won't boot... indicated a disk error

laptop won't boot... indicated a disk error: I have an issue with my laptop... it won't boot, indicates a disk error..... I have been taking system image copies, last one Mar 2020. I don't recall taking a revery drive backup, just my system image... Q. Can I boot from the external hard drive where the image copy...
  5. Laptop won't even boot into the automatic screen

Laptop won't even boot into the automatic screen: I fear my my laptop is dead for the last month or two. I've been having this problem with my laptop, where it turns and loads up, then starts the automatic repair screen load up screen but it never gets to the auto repair screen. submitted by /u/gods10rules [link]...
  6. Computer won't boot up properly.

Computer won't boot up properly.: The pc itself will turn on fine, and the monitor turns on and everything. But once it gets to running windows, the screen turns black and the cursor gets a blue wheel. For some backstory: A couple days ago I deleted something from my computer, and it asked me if I wanted to...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot after data disk failure

Windows 10 won't boot after data disk failure: So, I've got 5 disks in my PC One NVMe SSD where Windows 10 is installed, set as first boot disk in BIOS A couple SSDs and another couple of HDDs. The HDDs are configured on RAID 0 from the Windows utility no 3rd party drivers, controllers, etc... One of the HDDs were at risk...
  8. PC won't boot correctly and bars of static on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't boot correctly and bars of static on screen: I was playing games for a hour or so when my PC suddenly locked up and crashed to a black screen. I restarted my pc but suddenly it would no longer boot past the windows troubleshooting screen. Additionally there are these large bars of static. I have attached a photo for...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after adding second drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't boot after adding second drive: Recently, I transferred the hard drive from my laptop to my PC to use as a second drive. Now, when I try to turn the PC on, it won't boot. In order for me to boot the PC, I need to remove the second drive, turn of the PC then after it is fully booted, plug the second drive...
  10. Crucial Storage Executive won't run Self-test on the boot drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crucial Storage Executive won't run Self-test on the boot drive: New Crucial MX500 and new Win10 Pro 64-bit installation Version 2004 Build 19041.685. I rolled back from 2H20 which prevents some older programs from running. I installed Crucial's StorageExecutive version 6.09.092020.06. I have 4 drives in the system, and 3 of them check...