Windows 10: Windows 10 won't boot

Discus and support Windows 10 won't boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 wont boot after registry keys deleted and registry backup missing.. not enough space on drive to de a recovery.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [NX1NE13], Aug 11, 2019.

1. [NX1NE13] Win User

Windows 10 won't boot

Windows 10 wont boot after registry keys deleted and registry backup missing.. not enough space on drive to de a recovery.

:)

[NX1NE13], Aug 11, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Aug 11, 2019
  4. scraff Win User

Windows 10 won't boot

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't boot

1. Windows 10 won't boot - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot up on Acer ssd laptop - save my files!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't boot up on Acer ssd laptop - save my files!: Hi all I have done everything I can do online and ive had no luck. Ive even called a local tech to try and fix the problem and even he could not access windows. He said the option I have is reinstalling windows. The error I get is - Error 0xc000021a. I have tried...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot: My computer will not pass the logo screen to start Windows 10 and will not enter the recovery menu to try to reset or safe mode What could you suggest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-boot/a96e241b-3d85-4458-ba0a-e5540e4c499b
  4. Computer won't boot after latest update.

Computer won't boot after latest update.: Since the latest update when I start the computer it gets onto Windows and a small screen pops up with Personalized settings in it. That's as far as it gets though. I tried to go back to an earlier version, but it fails each time. I also tried to repair, but it just sits...
  5. Windows Won't Boot from Clone SSD (error code 0xc000000e) and Cannot Enter Recovery...

Windows Won't Boot from Clone SSD (error code 0xc000000e) and Cannot Enter Recovery...: I recently cloned my 1TB SATA HDD onto a 1TB Intel M.2/NVMe SSD to hopefully tremendously speed up my 1-year-old Windows 10 HP laptop computer. My HP ENVY 17" laptop does support NVMe. I went the clone route, as I have a tremendous number of applications installed and...
  6. Windows 10 Update... Now it won't Boot or Restore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update... Now it won't Boot or Restore.: Windows apparently updated over the night. When I tried to restart the machine the circle just spins after the BIOS screen. I've tried: Startup repair System Restore - none of the 3 restore points loaded System Restore from Safe Mode Uninstall Quality Update Uninstall...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot and windows subdirectories are missing!

Windows 10 won't boot and windows subdirectories are missing!: Windows 10 would not boot from my hard drive. The error code 0xc0000098 was reported along with missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe. Startup repair could not fix it and when I tried to revert to a restore point or restore from an image, it could not find any. When I ran the...
  8. Display won't appear until 2nd boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display won't appear until 2nd boot: Hi! So i just built this PC about a week ago and the problem was there ever since I installed win10 on it. Basically when I fire it up the PC would start but there would be no display whatsoever but after I shut it down completely by holding the power button and then bot...
  9. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't boot: So I just recently bought a new m.2 SSD(from samsung) and a New computer case. And I already have a 240gb kingston ssd as a boot drive, but I wanted to switch it to the new m.2 SSD as boot drive, So i first started with copying the entire kingston SSD boot drive to the new...
  10. Windows won't boot

Windows won't boot: My laptop, Lenovo Z51-70 running Windows 10, is stuck at the Lenovo boot screen. It keeps showing the Lenovo screen for a long time and then goes into 'diagnostics and repairing'. After restarting it many times, I reset Windows (without losing the data option) and yet nothing...