Windows 10: Windows 10 won't come out of hibernation

Discus and support Windows 10 won't come out of hibernation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to get an HP Envy x360 with Windows 10 to boot up. (Not my machine and don't have a lot of details about it.) Here's the history: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomRochester, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won't come out of hibernation

I'm trying to get an HP Envy x360 with Windows 10 to boot up. (Not my machine and don't have a lot of details about it.) Here's the history:

1. Initially got stuck on the "Please Wait ..." screen. After a long time, it would go to the log-in screen. When I tried to log in, it went to the Please Wait screen and stayed there.

2. Tried interrupting startup 3 times to try to get to Safe Mode. Got through screens and selected option to start in safe mode. Returned to the Please Wait screen and didn't start.

3. Tried holding Shift key while pushing power button. Again, went to "Please Wait ..."

4. Created a Windows 10 flash USB recovery drive from another computer. When I powered on it said "Resuming Windows ..." and stuck there.

5. Created a Windows 10 installation drive from another computer. When I try to boot from that it says "Hibernating" with dots circling above - and stays there.

The computer hadn't been used in quite a while. I'm thinking that she closed it and left it on and, at some point it might have gone into hibernation?

Several sites that I checked gave various suggestions about removing the battery, interrupting the power source, etc. I haven't tried any of these. After looking up how to remove the batter from this particular unit, it appears that it takes major surgery to do that and I'm not inclined to try that at this point.

Before I try the battery thing, does anyone have any other solutions? To make it clear, I can't get Windows to load in any format at this point, so please no suggestions involving "going to control panel" or other things that require the computer to be functional.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Tom Ross

:)

TomRochester, Nov 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Nov 30, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 won't come out of hibernation

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't come out of hibernation

1. Windows 10 won't come out of hibernation - Similar Threads - won't hibernation

2. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....
  3. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....
  4. Why my PC won't sleep or hibernate and instead it will shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC won't sleep or hibernate and instead it will shut down?: Last night before I go to bed I chose to hibernate my PC and Today when I woke up I turned on my PC windows didn't resume and all programs were closed.after that at lunch time I chose to sleep my PC and it went off and it happened like Shut Down and I forced to turn on The PC...
  5. Why my PC won't sleep or hibernate and instead it will shut down?

Why my PC won't sleep or hibernate and instead it will shut down?: Last night before I go to bed I chose to hibernate my PC and Today when I woke up I turned on my PC windows didn't resume and all programs were closed.after that at lunch time I chose to sleep my PC and it went off and it happened like Shut Down and I forced to turn on The PC...
  6. Windows 11 won't boot normally after hibernating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't boot normally after hibernating: After hibernating, I wake my Asus FA507RC R7 6800H, 8gb ddr5 up, but something strange: The Asus logo appear on the screen, and the spinner start spinning one second, then the screen black, then the logo and spinner appear again and after spinning 5-7 seconds, I can go to my...
  7. Windows 11 won't boot normally after hibernating

Windows 11 won't boot normally after hibernating: After hibernating, I wake my Asus FA507RC R7 6800H, 8gb ddr5 up, but something strange: The Asus logo appear on the screen, and the spinner start spinning one second, then the screen black, then the logo and spinner appear again and after spinning 5-7 seconds, I can go to my...
  8. The laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to "Hibernation".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to "Hibernation".: The laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to "Hibernation".The Laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to a supposed Hibernation state, where the fan and light are both steadily on.I'm forced to push the power button to turn it completely off.In said...
  9. The laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to "Hibernation".

The laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to "Hibernation".: The laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to "Hibernation".The Laptop won't properly shut down and instead goes to a supposed Hibernation state, where the fan and light are both steadily on.I'm forced to push the power button to turn it completely off.In said...
  10. Windows won't hibernate when application running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't hibernate when application running: Neither Windows 10 nor Windows 11 will hibernate when one or more applications are running on my laptop. This is the reason that I have not updated Windows 8 on my desktop PC, which will hibernate when multiple applications are running.How may I fix this? Thanks very much,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc wont come out of hibernation

2. machine wont come out of hibernation

3. come out of hibernate

4. computer cant come out of hibernation after installing memory,
  5. windows 10 will not come out of hibernation,
  6. x360 not coming out of hibernation,
  7. windows 10 pc wont come out of hibernation,
  8. WINDOWS 10 PRO WONT COME OUT OF HIBERNATION