Windows 10: Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible

Discus and support Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently reset my PC after failing to solve a few problems. Now my Network Status is shown as "Not Connected" and the Wi-Fi icon on the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Longhorse, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Longhorse Win User

Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible

I have recently reset my PC after failing to solve a few problems. Now my Network Status is shown as "Not Connected" and the Wi-Fi icon on the bottom right corner says "No Internet". The Troubleshooter is unable to detect any networking issues and suggests resetting the network configuration, which I have done with no effect. Windows Update or any of the advanced diagnostics don't work but inform me that I am not connected to the internet. In Network Properties Wi-Fi is shown as operational but Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6) says Disconnected.

BUT - EDGE works perfectly well (I am on the Microsoft website now) as does Outlook and One Drive so I do have an internet connection.

I am running Windows 10 Home, Version 1803.

Help please

:)

Longhorse, Nov 21, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible [​IMG]

4. Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible

1. Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible - Similar Threads - won't connect internet

2. Windows 10 displaying "No Internet" on my ethernet connection but I can still access the web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 displaying "No Internet" on my ethernet connection but I can still access the web: My desktop running Windows 10 Home has recently begun to show network issues on my ethernet connection, I don't have a wifi adapter in my desktop so I know that the connection is still good because I still access the internet. During my troubleshooting I found it to...
  3. Windows 10 displaying "No Internet" on my ethernet connection but I can still access the web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 displaying "No Internet" on my ethernet connection but I can still access the web: My desktop running Windows 10 Home has recently begun to show network issues on my ethernet connection, I don't have a wifi adapter in my desktop so I know that the connection is still good because I still access the internet. During my troubleshooting I found it to...
  4. no internet access but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no internet access but connected to the internet: [ATTACH] Why does not have access to the Internet! But I can explore and search! And I have access to all sites and pages! No Intenet Access!!! submitted by /u/msadr471 [link] [comments]...
  5. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

"No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.: So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It wont link with my Microsoft account... MS Word, Edge and One Notes have difficulty connecting to my account as well. But if I go on Edge, I am able to connect to the internet, my email and...
  6. Windows 10 cannot access web pages but connected to the internet

Windows 10 cannot access web pages but connected to the internet: If someone has a problem regarding this in 2020 I found the solution. Remember when did the problem started and also what where you installing at the time. In my case was a antivirus called kaspersky, a few hours later i started noticing the problem. Right when i...
  7. connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do? submitted by /u/richayxiii [link] [comments]...
  8. internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web

internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do?...
  9. Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected: I just installed 10074, last weekend and everything seemed to be working. I was able to use Spartan to access the web and I was able to use IE to access the Web. Last night some updates where installed. Today I can not get on the Web. Spartan says something like "sorry...
  10. Windows 10 Web Search not connected to the internet, but laptop is

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Web Search not connected to the internet, but laptop is: Ever since build 10130, Windows Search claims to not have access to the internet, yet my laptop DOES. I checked if my internet wasn't kidding me by searching up random shit on Google Chrome, and it turned out that god dam Windows Search was lying. I DID have access to the...