Windows 10: Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help!

Discus and support Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuxThiagalingam, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help!

Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help!

:)

LuxThiagalingam, Jan 22, 2020

2. connect roku stick

How do get My Roku Stick connected? It is recognized in Windows 10.

Barry D.Kurtz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Can't Connect to Roku Streaming Stick Plus

Hi Lai,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while connecting to Roku TV using Miracast. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Were you able to connect to the Roku device previously or is this the first time you are trying to connect?
    2. Have you connected both the devices (PC and Roku device) to the same network?
    3. Have you tried connecting to any other PC using the device?

Meanwhile, you can refer the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and see if that helps.

You can also refer the section What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?What should I do if I see Error Code 011 (Cannot connect to Roku)? from the article

Setup and troubleshooting
    by Roku.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 22, 2020
  4. AMOCO Win User

Connect To Roku Streaming Stick

So Windows 10 is not going to have a native app to connect to my Roku Stick,Like miracast?
    And if I have to use a 3rd party app like MEZZMO,Do they have a free version or do I have to buy this?

AMOCO, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help! - Similar Threads - wont connect Roku

2. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !: HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE SECONDS AND STICkY KEYS BUT NONE OF THEM WORKED THIS IS AN SOFTWARE ISSUE I TRIED EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT STILL DOES THE...
  3. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !: HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE SECONDS AND STICkY KEYS BUT NONE OF THEM WORKED THIS IS AN SOFTWARE ISSUE I TRIED EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT STILL DOES THE...
  4. Tried to stream video to Roku TV and saw it AND Roku stick listed as available devices.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tried to stream video to Roku TV and saw it AND Roku stick listed as available devices.: Like the title says my computer is showing a Roku Streaming Stick + as an available device to stream to. I don't own that device only a Roku TV that also shows up as a separate choice to stream to. It was my understanding that it would have to be on the same network WIFI or...
  5. Windows 10 will Not Screen Mirror to Roku Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will Not Screen Mirror to Roku Stick: I have tried multiple solutions to try and screen mirror my Windows 10 PC to my tv via Roku Stick. My PC has Miracast with HDCP. I have tried connecting through the Action Center and Settings. The PC initiates a connection with the Roku Stick. I select Allow on Roku and...
  6. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller: Hello! I'm having a problem with my right controller for my Samsung Odyssey plus, and I don't know what to do! Here's how it goes: I restart the controller by holding the pairing button, and the windows button. The controller starts up with full bright lights as it...
  7. Can't Connect to Roku Streaming Stick Plus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Roku Streaming Stick Plus: Hi, Anybody faced the same problem as me. As I try to connect to my Roku device through Miracast, the result show "Cannot connect to the device". Please help me to solve the problem if you have any idea. Thanks....
  8. How to connect Roku to the router?

How to connect Roku to the router?: I cannot connect my Roku smart TV to the router (I use wireless connection). I enter the password and it is correct but I keep getting a message "unable yo connect". I uninstalled the software and installed it again but with no effect...
  9. Connect To Roku Streaming Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect To Roku Streaming Stick: I'm on build:10240 and I was wanting to connect my computer to my Roku Streaming Stick. Is there a way to do this on 10240?If so how? 8698
  10. Windows 10 limited connection, please help..

Windows 10 limited connection, please help..: Hello, There's a problem with my laptop connecting to my home wifi. It keeps saying limited connection while other devices connecting just fine. I have 2 windows machine and 2 phones connecting to home network. I tried to uninstall the driver then install it back but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free apps on roku stick