Windows 10: Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R

Discus and support Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 cannot connect to Samsung Galaxy 3 SM T201R Tablet by USB Details follow: WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT HP Pavilion Notebook 17 g119dx BIOS: F.89... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rkosteinway, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R

Windows 10 cannot connect to Samsung Galaxy 3 SM T201R Tablet by USB

Details follow:

WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT

HP Pavilion Notebook 17 g119dx
    BIOS: F.89
    HP Product number P1A84UA#ABA
    Operating system image: 15WW3CGT601#SABA#DABA
    Installed OS version: 1809 (10.0.17763)
    Windows 10 Home Version 1809 OS Build 17763.292

TABLET ENVIRONMENT
    Samsung Galazy 3 SM T210R Android 4.4.2
    Kernel 3.4.5-2364900
    Build KOTH49H.T210RUES0CQA1
    Set as MTP device

SYMPTOMS
    On USB connection from Tablet to any notebook USB (type 2 or type 3) the following happens:
    1. Windows file explorer appears showing folders on tab let
    2. This message appears: "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected"
    Closing message box "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" causes the sequence 1 and 2 above to repeated
    >>>>>Tablet with the same cable connects to other Windows 10 laptops with no problem
    >>>>>Other devices (flash drives, card readers, etc) work fine connected to any USB on this laptop

EFFORTS SO FAR
    1. Using device manager, under "Universal Serial Bus controllers" uninstalled and reinstalled "Samsung Mobile USB Composite Device"
    2. Using device manager, tried to update driver. No newer drivers found.
    3. Downloaded and installed
    SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_ver_1.5.65.0
    4. Swapped cables
    5. Tried both USB3 ports and the one USB2 port on laptop.
    No further ports available.
    6. Using device manager, uninstalled USB Root Hub and restarted laptop

:)

rkosteinway, Feb 18, 2019

2. Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 18, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.
    Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R [​IMG]

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

4. tamo Win User

Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R [​IMG]

Thema:

Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R

1. Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Tablet S3 T210R - Similar Threads - won't connect Samsung

2. Minecraft on Samsung Tablet paid in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Samsung Tablet paid in windows: Hi, I paid for Minecraft in windows.But now want to install it on my daughter Samsung tablet. When I go into Google Play it is asking me to purchase again.I have already paid for it when doing it on windows laptop with my hotmail account. Any help with how to get this to...
  3. Minecraft on Samsung Tablet paid in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on Samsung Tablet paid in windows: Hi, I paid for Minecraft in windows.But now want to install it on my daughter Samsung tablet. When I go into Google Play it is asking me to purchase again.I have already paid for it when doing it on windows laptop with my hotmail account. Any help with how to get this to...
  4. Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet: I have a HP computer with Windows 10. I am trying to connect my Samsung tablet to the computer and sync transfer music in Windows Media Player to the tablet by USB cable, but the computer would not recognize or connect the tablet. WHAT CAN I DO????...
  5. Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect HP computer with Windows 10 to Samsung Galaxy Tablet: I have a HP computer with Windows 10. I am trying to connect my Samsung tablet to the computer and sync transfer music in Windows Media Player to the tablet by USB cable, but the computer would not recognize or connect the tablet. WHAT CAN I DO????...
  6. Tablet PC's won't connect to NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tablet PC's won't connect to NAS: I have an old NAS that uses SMB 1.0. Older laptops can map the NAS, no problem. My two desktop PCs also map to the NAS, no problem. (I enabled "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support" on all PCs). But I have two Microsoft touch tablets that just won't connect to the NAS. (All PCs...
  7. Windows 10 doesnt recognise samsung tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesnt recognise samsung tablet: Since updating to Windows 10 it cannot see my samsung tablet or another android tablet. This worked fine before the upgrade. This is very frustrating as while trying to search for a solution I have noticed a lot of people are having the same issue....
  8. samsung tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    samsung tablet: Hi when i boot up on my Samsung tablet i get a notice system recovery android reboot 3 E IT GIVES ME OPTIONS BUT DOES NOTHING anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-tablet/cfefa4f7-1245-4bb7-a6e8-54b0837f4ae7
  9. Windows Media Player won't recognize Samsung S3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player won't recognize Samsung S3: Until recently, Media Player worked flawlessly. One day it refused to recognize my Samsung S3 or my 2 Sansa MP3 players to sync music. When I use the USB cord to connect, I get a notice that I need to download driver updates from Verizon. Every time I try to do that, I get a...
  10. skype for business on samsung windows tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    skype for business on samsung windows tablet: I have windows 10 on a samsung tablet yet i cannot install skype for business.What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-for-business-on-samsung-windows-tablet/46bfc5b2-5505-43d8-ad05-674b18c5104b