Windows 10: Windows 10 won't connect to the net.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't connect to the net. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just did an W-10 install on a X260 ThinkPad, and the machine will not connect to the net. WIFI, is not registering anything, so I installed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CeaseDuJour, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Windows 10 won't connect to the net.

Hello, I just did an W-10 install on a X260 ThinkPad, and the machine will not connect to the net. WIFI, is not registering anything, so I installed my D-link 171 adapter, it has WIFI address's but refuses to connect, nor did plugging the machine directly into the WIFI router. What do you think is going on? Cheers for any replies.

submitted by /u/CeaseDuJour
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CeaseDuJour, Mar 5, 2023
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't connect to the net. 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

tamo, Mar 5, 2023
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't connect to the net. 131234d1492796854t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-mtp-usb.png

tamo, Mar 5, 2023
  4. Windows 10 won't connect to the net.

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 won't connect to the net.

1. Windows 10 won't connect to the net. - Similar Threads - won't connect net

2. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect net: I'm having trouble with my PC, Its really slow so I restarted it. However, the moment I use it again, it won't even connect to the network anymore. I don't know why it's happening but I'm sure I have connection....
  3. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect net: I'm having trouble with my PC, Its really slow so I restarted it. However, the moment I use it again, it won't even connect to the network anymore. I don't know why it's happening but I'm sure I have connection....
  4. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. NET 4.8 won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET 4.8 won't install: I've tried for days to install NET 4.8, with NO luck! Tried using Windows update error code 800705770, and just downloading the file from Microsoft. Nothing will work. Windows 8.1 operating system.I really need this file to install very badly. Any help would be greatly...
  6. .Net Framework won't run

in Windows 10 Customization
    .Net Framework won't run: Today my .NET Framework stopped working completely. All the programs that require it, e.g. discord, razer synapse, etc, stopped working. But whenever I try to reinstall the framework the following message appears: [ATTACH] I tried to turn the framework on as...
  7. Windows 10 1809 net connection problem

Windows 10 1809 net connection problem: in windows 10 1809 i am facing problem with internet connection .my net connection is dial up Ethernet system .my third party apps like google chrome and Mozilla Firefox and others third party program is working but windows is saying i am not connected to any network .today...
  8. Windows 10 1809 net connection problem

Windows 10 1809 net connection problem: in windows 10 1809 i am facing problem with internet connection .my net connection is dial up Ethernet system .my third party apps like google chrome and Mozilla Firefox and others third party program is working but windows is saying i am not connected to any network .today...
  9. Page won't load Your connection is not private (NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANT)

in Browsers and Email
    Page won't load Your connection is not private (NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANT): Does anyone know how to solve this error. Only happening with Chrome (not on Edge) Thanks 115587
  10. windows 10 won't connect

windows 10 won't connect: 1. Bought new PC with windows 10 (dell xps13, a nice machine with 8gig ram & ssd) 2. Connected to home wifi network without incident for approx 28 hrs. Now it doesn't connect. 3. Wifi network seems fine. No other devices exhibit connectivity issues. Tried restarting PC...