Windows 10: Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

Discus and support Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a while of trying, i've given up, and am now asking you guys to hopefully help me fix this problem. Bluetooth will not show up in settings, nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeremyDoesStupidStuff, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

After a while of trying, i've given up, and am now asking you guys to hopefully help me fix this problem.

Bluetooth will not show up in settings, nor in device manager, and i cannot connect a device to my computer. I have the asus PCE-AX58BT card, and the wifi works great, however, the bluetooth capabilities won't work.

WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR:

look in device manager

try the bluetooth troubleshooter said i didn't even have a bluetooth card, which i did

Installing drivers

Re-installing drivers

Looking at asus's website

rebooted my PC multiple times

tried to use realtek wont even boot up

tried to use driver easy wont even detect my network card

Specs:

RTX 2060 Super Founders Editions

Trident Z Royal 16GB 3200mhz memory

Ryzen 7 2700

500w Power Supply by Thermaltake

ASrock B450 Steel Legend motherboard

:)

JeremyDoesStupidStuff, Aug 1, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 1, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 1, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

1. Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Won't Detect Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  3. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  4. Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset: I've tried every thing I could find on the internet as to fix my problem of my laptop not able to detect any bluetooth device including my headphones. What do I do?...
  5. Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset

Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset: I've tried every thing I could find on the internet as to fix my problem of my laptop not able to detect any bluetooth device including my headphones. What do I do?...
  6. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer: I just got a Canon Pixma MG3620. Fresh out of the box, all set up and Windows 10 won't detect it. Bluetooth is turned on in Windows and on the printer. It doesn't give me the 3620 but instead gives me 3 HP printers I don't own. I need this to print something immediately and...
  7. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer: I just got a Canon Pixma MG3620. Fresh out of the box, all set up and Windows 10 won't detect it. Bluetooth is turned on in Windows and on the printer. It doesn't give me the 3620 but instead gives me 3 HP printers I don't own. I need this to print something immediately and...
  8. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  10. My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?: Any ideas? When I go to add bluetooth devices on my PC I can add iPhone, TVs, printers, etc.... But my skull candy heaphones, by JBL headphones and my airpods will not even be detected by the bluetooth on my PC when I attempt to pair them. All of these headphones work on my...