Windows 10: Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

Discus and support Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a while of trying, i've given up, and am now asking you guys to hopefully help me fix this problem. Bluetooth will not show up in settings, nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeremyDoesStupidStuff, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

After a while of trying, i've given up, and am now asking you guys to hopefully help me fix this problem.

Bluetooth will not show up in settings, nor in device manager, and i cannot connect a device to my computer. I have the asus PCE-AX58BT card, and the wifi works great, however, the bluetooth capabilities won't work.

WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR:

look in device manager

try the bluetooth troubleshooter said i didn't even have a bluetooth card, which i did

Installing drivers

Re-installing drivers

Looking at asus's website

rebooted my PC multiple times

tried to use realtek wont even boot up

tried to use driver easy wont even detect my network card

Specs:

RTX 2060 Super Founders Editions

Trident Z Royal 16GB 3200mhz memory

Ryzen 7 2700

500w Power Supply by Thermaltake

ASrock B450 Steel Legend motherboard

:)

JeremyDoesStupidStuff, Aug 1, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 1, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 1, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth

1. Windows 10 Won't Detect Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Won't Detect Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not detected: Device Manager does not list bluetooth. Selecting Bluetooth and other devices under settings shows no 'on-off' slider. When requested to 'add bluetooth or other device' the response is "Couldn't connect". There is no bluetooth icon on the task bar. My Pc is ASUS...
  3. Windows 10 not detecting bluetooth earphone correctly

Windows 10 not detecting bluetooth earphone correctly: Hello! I purchased JBL Reflect Contour 2 earphones a few weeks ago, and have since been trying to connect them with my PC but to no avail. My PC has Windows 10 installed on it. When I search for available bluetooth devices, the earphones are detected as "Bluetooth device" as...
  4. Windows 10 not detecting Intel bluetooth device

Windows 10 not detecting Intel bluetooth device: no matter what I do, Windows refuses to detect my bluetooth adapter. This just after I had to do a complete reinstall of Windows because it kept crashing on me, and before all this, the bluetooth worked just fine. I tried installing the drivers and running the troubleshooter,...
  5. Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected

Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected: Bluetooth headphones are not getting detected by laptop recently. Same Bluetooth headphones were getting detected a week back or so, but not now. I installed windows updated on Oct 9th. Can that be a reason? please provide solution for this problem....
  6. Windows 10 won't detect microphone

Windows 10 won't detect microphone: I have a pair of earbuds with a mic built-in, when I plug it into my computer, it won't detect anything is plugged in. Sound will come through fine, but the microphone does not work. I have tried using the earbuds on different devices and they work fine. Any headset I try to...
  7. Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10

Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10: Hi, I'll try to keep this short. I have an Acer Nitro 791g which came with an Atheros chip, QCa61X4 (NFA344). This system is 3.5 years old now. I'm currently running Windows 10 1809. I believe around 2 years into buying it the bluetooth module would occasionally stop working...
  8. Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone

Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone: Using windows 10 64bit the device name is not showing in "add a device" option Im using Jabra elite 250E wireless Bluetooth headset laptop is Lenovo ideapad 330s...
  9. Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10: VOSTRO 3500 Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/dell-bluetooth-365-not-detected-in-windows-10/e6923071-3925-4cf9-b8c9-6f00e6c95bba
  10. Windows won't detect display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows won't detect display: So I recently recently reset windows and after I did my second display stopped working. I am using a HDMI to vga adapter on the monitor that has stopped working. I tested the adapter on another monitor and it worked. I reseated the graphics card, I restarted several times...