Windows 10: Windows 10 won't display after boot.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't display after boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my Desktop PC crashed/blue screened when I accidentally tapped it with my foot and now whenever I start up my PC it is a black screen or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobbieGreen, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won't display after boot.

So recently my Desktop PC crashed/blue screened when I accidentally tapped it with my foot and now whenever I start up my PC it is a black screen or "no video available" as my TV describes. I have tried unplugging and plugging everything back in, I have tried different TVs and my keyboard doesn't seem to work so I can't enter safe mode etc. I need any assistance that I can get.

:)

RobbieGreen, Jul 10, 2018
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 10, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. erixx Win User

Windows 10 won't display after boot.

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't display after boot.

1. Windows 10 won't display after boot. - Similar Threads - won't display boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot after install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after install: Bought a MSI u180 netbook second hand with windows 7 just to run some car diagnostics. The graphics drivers weren't set up so thought I'd upgrade to Windows 10. Went through the windows assistant and it was happy so installed it. Started up and all looked ok but didn't...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: I have downloaded the Windows "Media Creation tool" and first installed on a flash drive. PC won't recognize USB port, burned a DVD with the Media Creation tool as well, but had to buy an external drive that would burn 7 gig DVD's. Media Creation tool is 4.9 gigs, standard...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't boot after reset: My computer was running very slow so I decided to do a system reset. I mad the windows recovery media and proceded with the reset without any problems. After however it has been stuck in this screen for hours. (Glitch https://imgur.com/gallery/VNFu1S8) Finally I turned it off...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after BSOD

Windows 10 won't boot after BSOD: One of my computers is a Lenovo Yoga 530 I was using this program called Driver Easy which has been a life saver in all the computers I owned. But this time it only gave me a living nightmare, I was updating the drivers like usual and got a Blue Screen glanced at the error...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: Hi, on my Dell XPS 9360R I started having issues with the explorer refreshing starting from today. One might think it's livable with but it actually rendered various programs useless, like the Intel Driver Update Checker wouldn't be able to run checks anymore. I couldn't...
  7. Won't boot after display driver update

Won't boot after display driver update: I hope someone can shed some light on an issue I'm having... I was getting some BSODs, so as a part of trying to solve that issue, I went to update my display driver. I downloaded the most recent AMD Radeon driver and ran it. It began by uninstalling the old driver, then...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: My laptop just did a forced Microsoft update for windows 10 and now won't boot at all. All I get is the windows boot manager restarting on a permanent loop with the status 0xc0000225. I cannot get to the advanced options or anything else other than the uefi settings. I do not...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after update

Windows 10 won't boot after update: Hey, I've been searching around the web for some hours now, but I haven't found anyone with a problem similar to mine. I have a Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T. It came with Windows 8. Around a year ago I updated it to Windows 10 and it was working flawlessly....
  10. Windows 10 won't boot after reset!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot after reset!: Greetings, I'm currently unable to boot into my Windows 10 installation. Note, that I'm talking about an Intel Compute Stick (STCK1A32WFC model/Windows 10 32bit) here. The problem started when I tried to reset my pc using the in-built Windows 10 reset feature. I opted for...