Windows 10: Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months?

Discus and support Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't see any of my emails older than 18 months in my new Windows 10 laptop. Where did they go?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SherrySpencer2, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months?

I can't see any of my emails older than 18 months in my new Windows 10 laptop. Where did they go?!

:)

SherrySpencer2, Jan 26, 2020

2. Older emails not showing in Email history

Thanks for the reply. Using Windows 10 with the default email. Changing the setting to "anytime" now has displayed older messages but does seem to max out (one displays thru June '19, the other thru December '18). Current messages are not showing until
    I delete some old stuff (no, it is not displaying the last 2 weeks). There is a maximum number/size to display??

I also tried changing the Mail Settings to display the last 3 months but it still won't give me the last 3 months and seems stuck at the older messages.

In addition, the older messages are stacking up on my server as I'm not readily seeing and deleting them!

Can an update remedy this to display all messages (my system has tons of memory). I tried Outlook (my old standard before W-10) but the Windows 10 keeps trying to override, which was annoying so I abandoned Outlook.

Searching for old messages online is frustrating! Suggestions?

Thanks so much!

caseytrudeau, Jan 26, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 26, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months?

1. Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months? - Similar Threads - won't display emails

2. the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared: I lost all the history of the Edge browser, there is nothing after October 12, 2022, the entire history for 2 years is gone, although the History is enabled in the Sync settings. how could this have happened and how can it be restored ?...
  3. the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared: I lost all the history of the Edge browser, there is nothing after October 12, 2022, the entire history for 2 years is gone, although the History is enabled in the Sync settings. how could this have happened and how can it be restored ?...
  4. This driver is older than me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This driver is older than me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thosewhomgodsdetest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u85rof/this_driver_is_older_than_me/
  5. The older Version of Windows 10 is Better Than the last

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The older Version of Windows 10 is Better Than the last: When I used windows 10 at the beginning of Win10 Versions it was having a better Defender than the last few Months Upgrades I mean when the defender is an application, not in settings. it was stronger but now a lot of bugs and weaker, now when it catches a virus it...
  6. lost all emails older than today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost all emails older than today.: I lost all emails older than today. Also lost secondary files completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-emails-older-than-today/c9b8e0ca-4281-461d-8d68-3f7aa7e3acb8
  7. Older emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Older emails: This seems to be an ongoing issue for so many folk, including me. I have the latest Windows and Outlook, but cannot see any emails that are more than 3 weeks old. Hopeless. My mail is via "btinternet.com", which uses IMAP, but technically, that's all I know. Is there a...
  8. Windows 10 Activation broken after 18 months

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation broken after 18 months: The PC has been playing up the last few weeks and I suspected a virus although Norton says there is not a virus, it means nothing. When I went to reset my software today it says Windows isn't activated as you do not have a valid license key error 0xC004F012 I haven't...
  9. Windows Update 1809 : Loss of Inbox Emails Older that 3 Months Old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1809 : Loss of Inbox Emails Older that 3 Months Old: 1. My PC was updated to 1809 on 12 Dec 2018 2. When I opened my emails on 13 Dec 2018, I only have Inbox emails from 13 Sept 2018 onwards. All emails prior to 13 Sept 2018 appear lost. 3. By mail is BT Mail and they tell me they have been deleted. 4. Prior to the 1809...
  10. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox: outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-stopped-displaying-older-emails-in/6e0c3694-6fbe-410d-b0b6-2c4ddcc96a28"