Windows 10: windows 10 wont find update and wont reset

Discus and support windows 10 wont find update and wont reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i have more problems, it freezes when i click on view update history, it wont download anything from the microsoft store, and to be more exact with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carlos aaron gomar ibarra, Mar 13, 2020.

1. windows 10 wont find update and wont reset

so i have more problems, it freezes when i click on view update history, it wont download anything from the microsoft store, and to be more exact with the update error is 0x80080005 so i dont know what to do

:)

carlos aaron gomar ibarra, Mar 13, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 13, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 13, 2020
  4. are21 Win User

windows 10 wont find update and wont reset

Windows 10 wont update

windows 10 wont find update and wont reset [​IMG]

Hi all
    I am having some issues with my windows ten. Ive attached the screenshot.
    Ive tried doing it by simply pushing the restart to install button many times and it wont work.
    Any ideas? I'm not good when it comes to computers.

are21, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 wont find update and wont reset

1. windows 10 wont find update and wont reset - Similar Threads - wont find update

2. Wont allow reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont allow reset Windows 10: I’ve been experiencing an issue with my PC so whenever I turn it on my screen flash is black and blue, the blue being the lock screen which randomly shows up with the date and time and three symbols at the bottom, I cannot click any of the symbols either. I have figured out...
  3. Wont allow reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wont allow reset Windows 10: I’ve been experiencing an issue with my PC so whenever I turn it on my screen flash is black and blue, the blue being the lock screen which randomly shows up with the date and time and three symbols at the bottom, I cannot click any of the symbols either. I have figured out...
  4. Windows 10 wont update or reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont update or reset: I've tried everything to get my PC to update that I can find and it still will not update. Troubleshooting helps it get a little bit further but it still fails and then undoes the changes. I've tried downloading the updates individually with the same results. I've tried the...
  5. Windows 10 wont update or reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 wont update or reset: I've tried everything to get my PC to update that I can find and it still will not update. Troubleshooting helps it get a little bit further but it still fails and then undoes the changes. I've tried downloading the updates individually with the same results. I've tried the...
  6. Windows 10 wont update or reset

7. Windows wont Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont Reset: Recently i had been facing BSODs due to various reasons, and today my pc got a NTFS bsod and it is not booting up due to it. The windows logo appears, then i get the Bsod and i go to the windows diagnostic page thing. I tried startup repair, image recovery and restore point,...
  8. Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP

Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP: I have a Toshiba Satellite L75-A7380. Came with Win 8 but was upgraded to Win 10 some time ago during free upgrade. I created recovery discs when brand new but NOT after upgrde to Win 10. This is my 2ndary machine so not used often. I keep all files I WANT to keep on my...
  9. Surface wont update, wont reset, cant run troubleshooter

Surface wont update, wont reset, cant run troubleshooter: I have a brand new 3 months old Microsoft surface. Out of nowhere chrome will not open and there are other strange things happening. I went to just reset the whole machine and it gets stuck at 1% and never proceeds. I left it overnight. It says I have an update and when I...
  10. Windows 10 wont boot, or it gets stuck, wont update, just resets

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wont boot, or it gets stuck, wont update, just resets: Was not simple trying to clarify my problem in a small title. My online classes begin in 5 days, I am desperate here! Here we go. 2 days ago I tried to import pics from my phone to laptop. I have had this laptop only for 3-4 months, and just mainly used it for school. Before...