Windows 10: Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.

Discus and support Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I just got a refurbished Lenovo m78 from new egg that came pre-loaded with windows 10 pro I booted it up and everything seemed fine so I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeffknott, Nov 20, 2018.

1. jeffknott Win User

Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.

So I just got a refurbished Lenovo m78 from new egg that came pre-loaded with windows 10 pro I booted it up and everything seemed fine so I installed my games (league of legends, smite, and fortnite) everything seemed fine I played some games and then the next day my PC said it needed an update so I did the update and after it restarted it wouldn't go past the date and time screen in order for me to put in my password so I did a factory reset and reinstalled my games and played some more then today I decided to restart my computer to see if it was gonna do the same thing and sure enough it did and this time it won't let me factory reset it says there was an error anyone know of a way to fix this?

:)

jeffknott, Nov 20, 2018
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Can't get past time date screen.

Hello Lucinda,

There can be a number of reasons for this kind of issue to occur. Please tell us more about your concern. Answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when using a different mouse?
    In the meantime, we suggest unplugging the input device while in the date and time screen then plug it back again. Windows should automatically detect the devices if it's working well. If the issue persists, try using a different USB mouse.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.

Windows 10, Stuck at Time & Date screen.

Hi Andrew,

In that case, we suggest repairing your computer via startup repair. To do so, you will need a Windows 10 recovery media or installation drive/disc and follow these steps.

• Boot from your Windows 10 installation drive/disc.
    • On the Windows setup screen, select your language preferences and click
      Next.
    • Select Repair your computer.

Let us know if you find this helpful.

Justine Pel, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.

1. Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in. - Similar Threads - wont past date

2. Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen: I rebooted my computer today because it was lagging. On start-up, when I would normally press a key and enter my PIN, it just flashes the time again, so I'm stuck not being able to log on. CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to get me past it. The three-time power cycle trick hasn't...
  3. Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen: I rebooted my computer today because it was lagging. On start-up, when I would normally press a key and enter my PIN, it just flashes the time again, so I'm stuck not being able to log on. CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to get me past it. The three-time power cycle trick hasn't...
  4. Can't get past date and time screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past date and time screen.: My lock screen keeps reverting back to the date and time screen, immediately after I click or hit a key to try and enter my login, it goes back to showing the date and time. Press Crtl+Alt+Delete doesn't do anything. I've gone into system recovery mode but for some reason it...
  5. Can't get past time and date screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past time and date screen: After my PC was powered down for 6 days, it only boots up to the Windows 10 time and date screen. Login screen does not appear. I can access BIOS and the Automatic Repair Mode. I ran diagnostics and restart in Automatic Repair Mode but nothing changed. I've been trying to...
  6. Changing date and time to the past

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing date and time to the past: So if I were to change the date and time of my pc to let’s say 2019 for a while, at most an hour, would I have any issues with windows, or more broadly my computer? And could I also change it back to the current date without issues as well? submitted by /u/enderpearler1234...
  7. Windows cant get past date/time screen

Windows cant get past date/time screen: I just started having an issue today. I am running windows 10 and did an update yesterday before turning off my computer. My computer boots to windows time/date screen with no issues. I can access bios durring this boot time. Once i get to the time/date screen however any...
  8. Dell laptop doesn't get past date/time screen

Dell laptop doesn't get past date/time screen: Laptop was ok Friday 2/12. On Saturday, laptop didn't boot to the log in screen. New Windows update?? The date/time screen came up but then it hangs with the next picture blurred. In the right corner are Network, Ease of Access, Power button. They all work. I'm not able to...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen: Hi - I'm having a real hard time working through this endless loop. When I power up my Acer All In One with Windows 10, the computer boots up to the Welcom Screen. Sometimes it indicates that the network is present, sometimes it does not (even though the computer I am...
  10. Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get past date time screen after Windows 10 auto update.: [img] 74807

Users found this page by searching for:

1. past log in time

2. wont go past login