Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t go past login screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lordofthecats2017, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

Hi guys,

Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around this, any ideas?

Thanks I’m advance can post pics if someone requests

E: Can’t even seem to get into BIOS, anything besides the one error screen just makes the monitor go black

submitted by /u/lordofthecats2017
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lordofthecats2017, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 18, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

1. Windows 10 won’t go past login screen. - Similar Threads - won’t past login

2. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  3. Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10: Hey all,I’m having some trouble with my computer starting. When I boot it normally, it takes me to a black screen with just the cursor, and i’m not able to run the graphics resetwin ctrl shift b command to see anything. After looking more online, I did the power cycle for the...
  4. Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10: Hey all,I’m having some trouble with my computer starting. When I boot it normally, it takes me to a black screen with just the cursor, and i’m not able to run the graphics resetwin ctrl shift b command to see anything. After looking more online, I did the power cycle for the...
  5. Computer won’t go to login screen, LogonUI.exe errorWin 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Computer won’t go past black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t go past black screen: This is my second build of a of but my 3rd rebuild of this specific pc. I rebuilt the pc. Updated chipset drivers and redownloaded icue and steam. I was playing games fine this time no issues so I decided to take the plunges and try to update windows. Windows seems to be the...
  7. Computer won’t go past black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t go past black screen: This is my second build of a of but my 3rd rebuild of this specific pc. I rebuilt the pc. Updated chipset drivers and redownloaded icue and steam. I was playing games fine this time no issues so I decided to take the plunges and try to update windows. Windows seems to be the...
  8. Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screened laptop now it won’t go past welcome screen: [IMG] So as you can see my laptop does this. I got a blue screen one night and it restarted now my laptop does this. It foes this thing like... its refreshing constantly. I cant log in, i cant restore to a point before hand. Worse case scenario i just want to grab the...
  9. Been stuck on this screen multiple times won’t go past it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been stuck on this screen multiple times won’t go past it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Secretx51 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jh7rkq/been_stuck_on_this_screen_multiple_times_wont_go/
  10. Windows 10 fresh installation won’t go past network screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh installation won’t go past network screen: Hi my son was given a laptop from school and it his now his to keep. I wanted to change windows education edition to normal home edition. I have wiped the hard drive and done fresh install with ESD from Microsoft site using creation tool. Windows 10 installs ok and after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sign-in not responding