Windows 10: Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; For about 2 weeks, my Windows 10 will no longer go to sleep automatically, based on the power options. The display still turns off automatically. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jereth, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Jereth Win User

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

For about 2 weeks, my Windows 10 will no longer go to sleep automatically, based on the power options.

The display still turns off automatically.

I can still put it to sleep manually.

But it never goes to sleep automatically anymore, after the set amount of time.

Prior to this, it used to work fine.

I do not have any software running in the background, etc.

:)

Jereth, Apr 5, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 5, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Windows won't boot back up from sleep

Check your power settings in the BIOS. Windows 7 sleep mode works fine. I wouldn't suggest disabling it. Why have your system sucking air and spinning drive if your not using it. I have seen some issues with some input devises not allowing the system to go to sleep. But Drone mentioned it

Jetster, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically - Similar Threads - won't sleep automatically

2. Windows won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't go to sleep: I can't put Windows to sleep when it is plugged in. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-go-to-sleep/aea50df6-525b-4928-afe3-3dc364326fea
  3. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: I have this problem since long time, the problem is simple, I want to manually put my computer to sleep, I can use Hibernation without problems, but even if I put my PC to automatically go to sleep, it would just go into hibernation, if I click on sleep it goes into...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: As I noticed from a certain time to this day, I have an Anker Computer Keyboard, on that keyboard there is a sleep button with a moon above it... but nowadays when I press the button or if I even click on sleep on windows 10 start menu, the computer goes into hibernation. I...
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: As I noticed from a certain time to this day, I have an Anker Computer Keyboard, on that keyboard there is a sleep button with a moon above it... but nowadays when I press the button or if I even click on sleep on windows 10 start menu, the computer goes into hibernation. I...
  6. Monitor won't go to sleep n Windows 10

Monitor won't go to sleep n Windows 10: I am trying to set my monitor to sleep after 5 minutes to save electricity and also not have to do it manually and have found that something is stopping it. I have an Acer Aspire V5-571G laptop with a Samsung 27" C27F591FDE monitor. I have tried a number of things after...
  7. Monitor won't go to sleep n Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor won't go to sleep n Windows 10: I am trying to set my monitor to sleep after 5 minutes to save electricity and also not have to do it manually and have found that something is stopping it. I have an Acer Aspire V5-571G laptop with a Samsung 27" C27F591FDE monitor. I have tried a number of things after...
  8. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  9. Windows 10 won't go to sleep - black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep - black screen: Whenever I close my laptop lid to put Windows 10 to sleep, it won't turn off properly - the computer continues to run, as indicated by the power button and the three lights on the side of the laptop, but I'm stuck on a black screen and the only way to get out of it is holding...
  10. HDD won't go to sleep

HDD won't go to sleep: I have recently upgraded from Win 8.1 Pro x64 to Win 10 Pro x64 and I am experiencing a weird problem. My HDD setup is as follows: Samsung EVO 250GB M2 SSD - OS and apps Crucial MX100 512GB SATA SSD - Games Seagate ST2000 2TB SATA HDD - Media After configuring Windows...