Windows 10: Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 desktop pc won't go to sleep automatically. I've changed the power settings to put my screen and pc to sleep after 30 minutes of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by freddygilly, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

My windows 10 desktop pc won't go to sleep automatically. I've changed the power settings to put my screen and pc to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity but only my monitor goes to sleep. If i do it by the power button it goes to sleep immediately. There's no apps running as far as i can see. Any ideas please?

:)

freddygilly, Mar 14, 2022

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 14, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Windows won't boot back up from sleep

Check your power settings in the BIOS. Windows 7 sleep mode works fine. I wouldn't suggest disabling it. Why have your system sucking air and spinning drive if your not using it. I have seen some issues with some input devises not allowing the system to go to sleep. But Drone mentioned it

Jetster, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

1. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically - Similar Threads - won't sleep automatically

2. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: My windows 10 desktop pc won't go to sleep automatically. I've changed the power settings to put my screen and pc to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity but only my monitor goes to sleep. If i do it by the power button it goes to sleep immediately. There's no apps running as...
  3. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: My windows 10 desktop pc won't go to sleep automatically. I've changed the power settings to put my screen and pc to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity but only my monitor goes to sleep. If i do it by the power button it goes to sleep immediately. There's no apps running as...
  4. Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically: Recently my Win 10 desktop PC refuses to go to sleep unless I manually put it to sleep. One issue I'm having is that the settings for power management are clearly intended for a laptop "When plugged in, monitor turns off after XX minutes". But aside from that. I have noticed...
  5. Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically: Recently my Win 10 desktop PC refuses to go to sleep unless I manually put it to sleep. One issue I'm having is that the settings for power management are clearly intended for a laptop "When plugged in, monitor turns off after XX minutes". But aside from that. I have noticed...
  6. Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: Windows 10 x64 Desktop PC, always plugged in It will not enter Sleep automatically, in performance or balanced power mode. It will go to Sleep when I press Start Menu / Power / Sleep. Is there a solution or a utility that will scan and find the problem?...
  8. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and recently discovered it had stopped going to sleep automatically. The Sleep function worked OK manually and waking up was not an issue, but my Sleep settings were simply not working. I followed the numerous postings on this issue and tried...
  9. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: For about 2 weeks, my Windows 10 will no longer go to sleep automatically, based on the power options. The display still turns off automatically. I can still put it to sleep manually. But it never goes to sleep automatically anymore, after the set amount of time. Prior...
  10. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...