Windows 10: Windows 10 won't go to sleep, only monitor/tv screen goes to sleep and not even off A...

Discus and support Windows 10 won't go to sleep, only monitor/tv screen goes to sleep and not even off A... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So as i was googling myself for this issue that i also have, i came across this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JuzLime, Apr 14, 2020.

1. JuzLime Win User

Windows 10 won't go to sleep, only monitor/tv screen goes to sleep and not even off A...

So as i was googling myself for this issue that i also have, i came across this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-it-only/5f56ff57-9dc4-4489-ae84-b6db9f075547 thread, i was hoping it would help me but to no avail, so just few days later i realized that, if your pc won't go to sleep and/or your monitor is the only one that doessort of then one thing you can definitely try is:

very simple, just open task manager and End Task of the very first ''NVIDIA Container'' that shows up, assuming its only for nvidia graphics cards, and that should do it, it does it for me everytime. I hope i was of any help.

:)

JuzLime, Apr 14, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Monitors won't go to sleep... Why?

My monitor properly went to sleep when plugged in via DVI but ever since I changed it to HDMI, it doesn't. Instead, it gives a check video signal display that never goes away. I think only DVI and DisplayPort properly support monitor sleep states. HDMI is designed for TVs and TVs generally don't sleep (at best, they dim).

FordGT90Concept, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 won't go to sleep, only monitor/tv screen goes to sleep and not even off A...

Monitors won't go to sleep... Why?

Works on a hdmi to dvi adapter where the monitor is dvi but the card is hdmi.

eidairaman1, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't go to sleep, only monitor/tv screen goes to sleep and not even off A...

1. Windows 10 won't go to sleep, only monitor/tv screen goes to sleep and not even off A... - Similar Threads - won't sleep monitor

2. Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep: Hello,same question as ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displayport-monitor-never-goes-to-sleep/a992a91a-9aa8-4e4b-a65e-b906200649eaThe original answer by microsoft team is not usefull only 1 positive vote and 53 other people has the same problem so...
  3. Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep: Hello,same question as ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displayport-monitor-never-goes-to-sleep/a992a91a-9aa8-4e4b-a65e-b906200649eaThe original answer by microsoft team is not usefull only 1 positive vote and 53 other people has the same problem so...
  4. Monitor won't going to sleep or randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't go to sleep and turn off screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep and turn off screen: My computer won't go to sleep or turn off the screen even after the time I set it to. I went to the cmd and typed in powercfg -requests and got nothing from there. I also went into the advanced power settings and allowed the computer to sleep in the "When sharing media" tab...
  6. Monitors won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors won't go to sleep: Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1016) I recently got a new video card (nVidia GeForce RTX 2060) and a new monitor (Viotek GNV27DB, using DisplayPort), I also have another monitor also plugged in (HP LV2311, using DVI). After setting everything up I noticed a few...
  7. My monitor won't go sleep

My monitor won't go sleep: I have a two-monitors setupone connected with a displayport and one with an HDMI. When my monitors go sleep, the secondHDMI show a warning: signal not foundand that is ok, the firstDISPLAYPORT show the same warning and after he go sleep, he go again on showing a black image...
  8. Monitors going to sleep even set to never sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitors going to sleep even set to never sleep: I've set my monitors to never sleep yet they do so on an irregular basis. They can go weeks w/o sleeping yet today they went to sleep twice in less than a 1/2 hour. I just double checked my settings and they are still set to never sleep. I did just start using Helios Display...
  9. MONITOR GOES TO SLEEP

MONITOR GOES TO SLEEP: While working on the computer, it suddenly shut down and went into sleep mode. I cannot "wake it" back up. I have checked all connections and tried to power down completely. when I attempt to wake it up manually, it does through its startup routine and then goes back to...
  10. Cannot go to Sleep (S3) or even sleep the monitor for Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot go to Sleep (S3) or even sleep the monitor for Win 10: I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 on the 29th. At that time my system would go to standby sleep without and issue. Since the big day, I can only get it to sleep by using the sleep option on the shut down or sign out drop down. I have reinstalled my graphics card drivers. I have also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 does not go to sleep mode