Windows 10: Windows 10 wont install its self

Discus and support Windows 10 wont install its self in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I decided to factory reset my laptop and it got to about 64% through the install. It started to boot up and give me the welcome but then stopped tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gloob324, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Gloob324 Win User

Windows 10 wont install its self

I decided to factory reset my laptop and it got to about 64% through the install. It started to boot up and give me the welcome but then stopped tried a normal boot up with out the welcome and then shut off it did this hundreds of times.The computer now spins the drive up then stops and it does this cycle non-stop. Running a diagnostic in the bois proved that nothing is wrong. If any body can help I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Gloob324, Dec 24, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 wont install its self

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 wont install its self

1. Windows 10 wont install its self - Similar Threads - wont install self

2. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on: My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-switching-on-its-selfand-switching-its/3d7335d0-e961-4012-b636-3254c319ec21
  3. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on: My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-switching-on-its-selfand-switching-its/3d7335d0-e961-4012-b636-3254c319ec21
  4. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  6. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  7. computer is typing by its self

8. Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self

Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self: Hello!I am trying to uninstall a few apps on this PC and i keep on getting this error: "The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."Followed up by a...
  9. Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self: Hello!I am trying to uninstall a few apps on this PC and i keep on getting this error: "The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."Followed up by a...
  10. computer restarts by its self windows 10 watching kayo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer restarts by its self windows 10 watching kayo: my computer restarts by itself when watching kayo sometimes 10 min 30 min 60min . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-restarts-by-its-self-windows-10-watching/3471d2d7-2735-49ed-8003-e8914878e1d7