Windows 10: Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Asus laptop and it started shutting off randomly and giving me the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem". I did not make any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flo_1166, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Flo_1166 Win User

Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

Hi,

I have an Asus laptop and it started shutting off randomly and giving me the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem". I did not make any changes nor did I download anything new on the computer.

I tried running the troubleshooter and reinstalling Windows but it just kept giving me that screen, so I booted the computer on Ubuntu and wiped the hard drive entirely. Then, I tried to install Windows using the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool that I put on a bootable USB, but I still get the blue screen!!

I have no idea what to do now... Please help. How come I still get that screen even though I wiped everything to do a clean reinstall!?

Asus FX53V

Intel Core i7

:)

Flo_1166, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

1. Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen - Similar Threads - won't install ran

2. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device ran into a problem - blue screens: Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed...
  3. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device ran into a problem - blue screens: Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed...
  4. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.: I have had a blue screen at least twice this month. The first time I see it in View Archived Messages/Reliability Monitor is on October 3rd, however I am not positive that is the first time it occurred. Today when it occurred, I got took a picture of the screen and it says:...
  6. Blue screen after clean install of windows 10 - Your device ran into a problem and needs to...

Blue screen after clean install of windows 10 - Your device ran into a problem and needs to...: I'm starting to wonder if I've angered the technology gods or something.. Sorry in advance for the novel. I want to give as much info as I possibly can on this so you know exactly where I'm at. 1 how this fiasco started: I have a loaded up PC that I built to handle...
  7. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  8. Ran Into A blue Screen Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ran Into A blue Screen Windows 10: My WIndows 10 Ran Into A problem there's a file that made it run when I tried to shut it down but then it ran into a blue screen the file name is klkbdfit.sys can anyone at Microsoft help im worried for my pc...
  9. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...
  10. "Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!

"Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!: Recently, i installed the amd overdrive software to potentially boost the clock speed of my cpu. When the program told me to restart my laptop to apply the changes, i got the 'windows has ran into a problem' blue screen. I have tried booting in safe mode (which brought me...