Windows 10: Windows 10 won't install the updates nor update.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't install the updates nor update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have a bunch of Windows 10 updates ready to be installed but for some reason they never install at all, so I'm wondering how can I get them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Saiyan90, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Saiyan90 Win User

Windows 10 won't install the updates nor update.

Hi, I have a bunch of Windows 10 updates ready to be installed but for some reason they never install at all, so I'm wondering how can I get them through so I can download newer updates (if needed)?

:)

Saiyan90, Oct 27, 2015
  2. ssgalle Win User

Cannot update, install, nor uninstall programs

Since updating to Windows 10, I cannot update, install, nor uninstall programs. It keeps tell me that a program is installing and won't complete.

ssgalle, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Riffee Win User
    Cannot get Windows Update after power cut

Pretty much every thing is in the title. I accidentally unplugged my PC last night during what may have been a windows update, since then I can't get windows to update at all. I've tried setting a time and waiting, restarting manually, and shutting my computer
    down, turning my power supply off, unplugging it, and turning it back on. Still won't update.

Have Windows 10 installed, won't update during manual restart through update screen nor scheduled restart- Original Title

Riffee, Oct 27, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

i had same problems, they passed by in few days just by waiting and waiting, i kept computer out of the sleep and at some point they installed itself. i use all the automations possible. what build youre on with? 10565? 10240?

batlhilz, Oct 28, 2015
  5. Saiyan90 Win User

I had a hell of a problem a few days ago and I'm not sure if it was because of this but I really would like to get this to install once and for all. It's been like this for ages now. *Sad

Saiyan90, Nov 1, 2015
  6. Demonkuzz Win User
    Think i am having the same problem no updates will install and i have an update that doesnt seem to download. also no updates seem to be automatic for me i have to go into update and security and tell it to install this is getting really annoying now how am i supposed to keep my os secure and up to date when it wont update. does anyone know how to fix this as far as im aware these updates should download and install the same way win 7 did by telling you on the power button before you shutdown but it doesnt

Demonkuzz, Nov 1, 2015
  7. Torquemada, Nov 1, 2015
  8. Saiyan90 Win User

Saiyan90, Nov 1, 2015
  9. Great stuff, if I remember correctly it was KB3105210 causing the problem. It's the first time I've ever had a problem.

Torquemada, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't install the updates nor update. - Similar Threads - won't install updates

2. Windows 10 Update Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Won't Install: System not installing updates. Tried to do it manually and with Defender disable but sitll won't install. Don't see any error codes in settings / Updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-wont-install/f172e998-7f26-49c0-967d-b4a29d4aed82
  3. Windows 10 Update Won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Won't Install: System not installing updates. Tried to do it manually and with Defender disable but sitll won't install. Don't see any error codes in settings / Updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-wont-install/f172e998-7f26-49c0-967d-b4a29d4aed82
  4. Windows 10 Update Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update not installing nor searching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not installing nor searching: I have gotten a suggestion from Windows to search for updates for my windows defender, so I clicked update to search it. After some time, it just cancelled itself. Trying again didn't work. Searching from virus and threat protection updates didn't work either....
  6. Update not installing nor searching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update not installing nor searching: I have gotten a suggestion from Windows to search for updates for my windows defender, so I clicked update to search it. After some time, it just cancelled itself. Trying again didn't work. Searching from virus and threat protection updates didn't work either....
  7. Update not installing nor searching

8. Program won't work nor be installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program won't work nor be installed: For the last several days, an application that I use on my computer that works all the time suddenly stops working. I have tried to uninstall it yet it won't work, what should I do?...
  9. Won't install Windows 10 Update

Won't install Windows 10 Update: Since about early July my wife's computer (Windows Ultimate, I-5, 8GB desktop) says it has an update, but when you start the update, it takes a very long time (1 hour+) and then ends with this error message: Windows Setup X Windows could not configure one or more system...
  10. Windows Update won't install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update won't install updates: I am running windows 10 64bit and it installs updates and does not install them, does not give me an error code it just says error under my previous updates. 66048

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB2267602 (Definition 1.295.296.0) update stuck at 7% win 10