Windows 10: Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install...

Discus and support Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just built a new PC and tried to install windows 10. The computer recognizes the chip. And i get to chose which language i will install Windows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaalMB, Jun 29, 2019.

1. PaalMB Win User

Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install...

I just built a new PC and tried to install windows 10. The computer recognizes the chip. And i get to chose which language i will install Windows in ect, but when i come to installing windows the computer freezes. Is it something wrong with the chip? I have the windows chip.

Please help

:)

PaalMB, Jun 29, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 29, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install...

1. Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install... - Similar Threads - wont install fresh

2. Multiple blue screens when trying to fresh install on brand new pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens when trying to fresh install on brand new pc.: Hello I just built a new pc for gaming. However I am not getting anywhere when trying to install Windows 10. It keeps on giving various blue screens. It's late and I will put screenshots up tomorrow....
  3. Multiple blue screens when trying to fresh install on brand new pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens when trying to fresh install on brand new pc.: Hello I just built a new pc for gaming. However I am not getting anywhere when trying to install Windows 10. It keeps on giving various blue screens. It's late and I will put screenshots up tomorrow....
  4. Multiple blue screens when trying to fresh install on brand new pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When installing Windows 10 pro on a freshly built pc, the pc keeps rebooting

When installing Windows 10 pro on a freshly built pc, the pc keeps rebooting: Hello, Yesterday I have started building a new pc and every time i try to install a copy of windows 10 pro the pc suddenly goes black and reboots. I have tried to use only 1 ram stick, but this solved nothing I have attempted to run memtest86+ but the pc refuses to boot...
  6. PC fresh install - crashes/freezes - windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC fresh install - crashes/freezes - windows 10: What is the problem?: The problem in short: after a freshly installing windows, the pc will suddenly start rebooting. After reboot you will get back to windows login. It is possible to login, however shortly after you login and for example you go to the windows updates it...
  7. pc freeze when i try to install a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freeze when i try to install a program: My pc freeze when i try to install icmarketssc5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freeze-when-i-try-to-install-a-program/232b8302-d97b-4b49-8aab-c8bb80cd895e
  8. Freshly built PC freezing constantly

Freshly built PC freezing constantly: Hi, I just finished putting together a build with these specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Red Devil 5700XT Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8gb 3000MHz PSU: SeaSonic Focus 550 Gold 550w Storage: 1tb SSD Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe I...
  9. PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10

PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10: I put Windows Media Creation tool on my USB and made my PC boot up using that. It froze on the Windows loading animation on my BIOS splash screen. I'm trying to re-install Windows after I discovered that my SSD may of stopped working, so I took it out and my hard drive (which...
  10. Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install

Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install: Hi, My desktop was getting BSODs and freezing. Since I am not good at PC troubleshooting I've taken it to repair... twice. One tech said it was the motherboard, so I got a new one, had it installed and also upgraded by 150 SSD to a 250 GB SSD, then I started having...