Windows 10: Windows 10 won't install

Discus and support Windows 10 won't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to install and upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 four times It goes through the lengthy process then gives an error sayinginstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaShelby, May 18, 2022.

1. Windows 10 won't install

I have tried to install and upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 four times It goes through the lengthy process then gives an error sayinginstall failed. I am a senior citizen, fairly computer savvy and this just is working for me. Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft?I understand from other comments that they will not help. I would like to try by contacting them myself. I paid the $139 for the download andit doesn't work. Why should I pay for something that does not work? I have a HP PC with 8 gb RAM, 2 GHz and 64 bit x64 processor. I believe it is capable of working. THank

:)

LindaShelby, May 18, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 won't install

Delta6326, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 won't install

1. Windows 10 won't install - Similar Threads - won't install

2. I Went to windows 10 from an 11 installation and it won't activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Went to windows 10 from an 11 installation and it won't activate?: So, I bought this gaming PC and it said that the key was is the bios. So, when it got in, and activated it, all I had to do was click a few things. I was unhappy with win 11 so I wanted to go to windows 10, like my old pc. so I followed this tutorialHow to Downgrade Windows...
  3. I Went to windows 10 from an 11 installation and it won't activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Went to windows 10 from an 11 installation and it won't activate?: So, I bought this gaming PC and it said that the key was is the bios. So, when it got in, and activated it, all I had to do was click a few things. I was unhappy with win 11 so I wanted to go to windows 10, like my old pc. so I followed this tutorialHow to Downgrade Windows...
  4. I Went to windows 10 from an 11 installation and it won't activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 May 2022 Cumulative Update Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 May 2022 Cumulative Update Won't Install: I have a PC that runs Windows 10 and the May 2022 cumulative update will not install on it. I have tried numerous times and it always fails. It gets to 100% installed on the update screen in the settings but when I restart my PC to install it it tries for like 30 seconds or...
  6. Windows 10 May 2022 Cumulative Update Won't Install

Windows 10 May 2022 Cumulative Update Won't Install: I have a PC that runs Windows 10 and the May 2022 cumulative update will not install on it. I have tried numerous times and it always fails. It gets to 100% installed on the update screen in the settings but when I restart my PC to install it it tries for like 30 seconds or...
  7. Windows 10 May 2022 Cumulative Update Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.: HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?...
  9. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.: HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?...
  10. Microsoft Store missing and won't install

Microsoft Store missing and won't install: My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but nothing worked. In my desperation I did Windows reset which resulted in MS Store missing completely.I've followed the steps in...