Windows 10: Windows 10 won't install

Discus and support Windows 10 won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to install and upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 four times It goes through the lengthy process then gives an error sayinginstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaShelby, May 18, 2022.

1. Windows 10 won't install

I have tried to install and upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 four times It goes through the lengthy process then gives an error sayinginstall failed. I am a senior citizen, fairly computer savvy and this just is working for me. Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft?I understand from other comments that they will not help. I would like to try by contacting them myself. I paid the $139 for the download andit doesn't work. Why should I pay for something that does not work? I have a HP PC with 8 gb RAM, 2 GHz and 64 bit x64 processor. I believe it is capable of working. THank

:)

LindaShelby, May 18, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 won't install

Delta6326, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 won't install

1. Windows 10 won't install - Similar Threads - won't install

2. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  3. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  5. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  6. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app: Microsoft won't let me install utorrent app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-install-utorrent-app/f87cf1bc-482d-4f96-9457-4b7dd395baec
  8. Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app

Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app: Microsoft won't let me install utorrent app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-install-utorrent-app/f87cf1bc-482d-4f96-9457-4b7dd395baec
  9. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...
  10. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...