Windows 10: Windows 10 won't launch

Discus and support Windows 10 won't launch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I can't launch windows on my LenovoIdeaPad 110S 11.6-Inch LED Notebook - Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM,32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mitchell JamesHughes, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won't launch

Hi,

I can't launch windows on my LenovoIdeaPad 110S 11.6-Inch LED Notebook - Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM,32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home.

It's been a while since I tried to tackle this issue but from memory I think itstarted with a windows 10 update that basically I didn't have enough spacefor.

Now I can't get windows to launch at all, not even in safemode I receive 0XC000021A error code that directs me to windows.com/stopcode.

I've tried to restore to previous versions butthere is no previous image to restore to. I've tried a complete reset but Idon't have sufficient memory. To my knowledge without being able to launchwindows I can't free up space either.

:)

Mitchell JamesHughes, Mar 3, 2021

2. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Mar 3, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 won't launch

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won't launch

1. Windows 10 won't launch - Similar Threads - won't launch

2. MyRadar app won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyRadar app won't launch: The MyRadar app from the Windows store will no longer launch since a Windows update was installed 04/11 2024. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/myradar-app-wont-launch/6df05e9a-d2cd-47b3-8858-8ef8258bb3aa
  3. MyRadar app won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MyRadar app won't launch: The MyRadar app from the Windows store will no longer launch since a Windows update was installed 04/11 2024. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/myradar-app-wont-launch/6df05e9a-d2cd-47b3-8858-8ef8258bb3aa
  4. Xbox App won't launch after fresh install of Windows 11 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App won't launch after fresh install of Windows 11 0x80070057: The app tries to update itself when I launch it, but fails with "Try the update againSorry, something went wrong. Try it again, or click the error code for more info.Error code: 0x80070057"with a "TRY AGAIN" option that never works.Troubleshooting so far:Reading about the...
  5. Xbox App won't launch after fresh install of Windows 11 0x80070057

Xbox App won't launch after fresh install of Windows 11 0x80070057: The app tries to update itself when I launch it, but fails with "Try the update againSorry, something went wrong. Try it again, or click the error code for more info.Error code: 0x80070057"with a "TRY AGAIN" option that never works.Troubleshooting so far:Reading about the...
  6. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...
  7. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...
  8. certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...: like the title says, certain apps, especially video games will either not launch, or will crash immediately. the apps i tried to launch are: Honkai Star Rail, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, and Lethal Company. i have never had this problem before and my PC is rather...
  9. certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...

certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...: like the title says, certain apps, especially video games will either not launch, or will crash immediately. the apps i tried to launch are: Honkai Star Rail, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, and Lethal Company. i have never had this problem before and my PC is rather...
  10. BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch: I have tried restarting into safe mode but it won't. I tried doing a system restore but it says "you must enable system protection on this drive" I tried a reset but it encountered problems resetting. Need help....